691 users online (88 members and 603 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Updated Court Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I'd be willing to speculate on the contents:

1. Pop rocks,
    2. Tootsie-Roll Pops,
    3. Toblerones,
    4. One moldy Cinnabon,
    5. A My Starbucks Rewards card,
    6. KY Jelly,
    7. A copy of Golddigging For Dummies and
    8. A pedophilia brochure.

Add to the list many items of make-up.

Does uninventoried mean they didn't even look in there?

I'll add a copy of 1000 places to see (or whatever that book was called), bandaids, and screwdriver to the hilarious list of items.
    Last edited by TDoc72; 02-08-2014 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Quote Originally Posted by TDoc72 View Post
    Does uninventoried mean they didn't even look in there?

I'll add a copy of 1000 places to see (or whatever that book was called), bandaids, and screwdriver to the hilarious list of items.
    Your 100th post!

Quote Originally Posted by gcharlie View Post

Add to the list many items of make-up.
    yep, and don't forget a Bic sensitive razor for those Brazilian shaves on the fly

Quote Originally Posted by pocketaccent View Post
    When I look at her gas receipts and miles driven after Sparks NV, she would have 3 full cans unaccounted for at the end of returning the rental car, if I assume she is telling the truth.

Take a look:
    At Sparks NV, she has a full tank of gas. According to all gas receipts presented she did not use any gas from gas cans to get there.
    If she went to Yreka first then to Redding, this trip would have required about 11 gallons of gas. So at Redding, she is empty.

She returns the rental car empty as we saw on the rental receipt.
    On the same day at 12:20 pm (right before she returns the car), she fills up another car $48.25 at Valero, Redding.

So what happened to the 3 gas cans full of gas?
    Yes, once she left SLC she only refilled her gas tank for the amount of gas used on the previous leg, so all gas that was in the cans from filling them in SLC remained in them until she got back to Yreka. Maybe she kept the full cans at home thinking she'd need them soon to attend Travis' funeral.

It's 7 1/2 driving hours from SLC to Sparks, NV over 500 miles. She would have had to stop for gas before reaching Sparks to put gas in. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    It's 7 1/2 driving hours from SLC to Sparks, NV over 500 miles. She would have had to stop for gas before reaching Sparks to put gas in. jmo
    I believe she got gas in Winniemucca before she got to Sparks.

Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    I believe she got gas in Winniemucca before she got to Sparks.
    Okay. I did not read that. Thanks.

Yes, once she left SLC she only refilled her gas tank for the amount of gas used on the previous leg, so all gas that was in the cans from filling them in SLC remained in them until she got back to Yreka. Maybe she kept the full cans at home thinking she'd need them soon to attend Travis' funeral.
    She could of got extra gas to burn evidence.

Remember the car rental was returned with smoke smell as a remark on the receipt.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    She could of got extra gas to burn evidence.

Remember the car rental was returned with smoke smell as a remark on the receipt.
    I read a little while ago that the smoke smell notation was made when she picked up the car, not upon returning, so it may not have had anything to do with her roadtrip.

I read a little while ago that the smoke smell notation was made when she picked up the car, not upon returning, so it may not have had anything to do with her roadtrip.
    I believe the rental agent's testimony was it smelled like smoke when she returned. Agencies clean them prior to rental so that was on her return slip, along with the missing mats. jmo

Sochi 2014

Sochi medal count update:
    Norway: 5 medals, 2 gold
    USA: 3 medals, 2 gold
    Canada: 3 medals, 1 gold

We are just trailing behind the USA !

Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    BBM ~ She could have copied her camera's pics over to Travis' computer and copied it over to the Sony card? Anyways, you're right - it is a moot point now. Didn't Jodi have her 2 cameras with her?
    JA took a picture of herself on her phone which is date and time stamped with her dark hair prior to leaving California. In the pictures taken after 1pm on June 4th she has dark hair. We have never seen her with dark hair before her return to Yreka so the pictures had to have been taken at that time. We know she wasn't there prior because she was working and she also owed Travis two months of payments on the BMW, which JA claims she sent to him. No charges on her credit card for a couple of hundred dollars for gas which it would have cost her to travel that far before the 4th. And JM has entered them as evidence because they know they were taken that day. In terms of the actual crime the pictures of them on the bed don't have much relevance other than to prove what time she was there. Plus they were deleted by either her or Travis. The shower pictures were deleted we know by JA because Travis was dead by the time they were deleted. jmo

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast