SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

The police report can be discussed, but NO NAMES, NO REDACTED INFORMATION, NO PERSONAL INFORMATION.

No talking about wives, ex's, employment, etc. unless you have a link that is NOT RELATED to the police report.

This is going to require restraint and cooperation on everyone's part. It if becomes too difficult, we will close the discussion.

MSM released the report and they can't take it back now. But that doesn't mean this is a free for all. We need to be respectful of LE's investigation and unnamed POIs/suspect. Given that LE has NOT named ANY POI/Suspect - you may NOT consider anyone mentioned as such.

If you have questions or concerns, pm me or Imamaze or any mod. Don't post it in the threads. And don't post anything you are unsure about. Use restraint and common sense, okay?

Salem

TOs are being issued. Zero tolerance. Mind the rules, everybody.

Same rules apply:

The Find Heather Face book page is not linkable or discussable
We do not have a suspect or person of interest named by law enforcement
No sleuthing anyone and posting it here (other than Heather)
No discussing anyone as a suspect or person of interest
You can discuss what is in main stream media and from law enforcement

Please continue here...

New day... new thread...

Hope today is the day Heather is found...

:please:

Trying to bring this post over:

Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye

In Horry County, the DA is the solicitor. Here's a page about him:

http://www.horrycounty.org/Departments/Solicitor.aspx

End post by Eileenhawkeye

This made me feel good about him in case it becomes necessary.

"He also assisted in the successful prosecution of a murder case in which the defendant received the death penalty."

Good, something to discuss, maybe.

A little OT but not really. I had a small surgery yesterday. Small but painful. I've been having vivid Heather dreams. I'm sure my meds are causing that.

If at any point today I sound illogical, y'all tell me to go to bed. I'm still trying to catch up on the last half of the last thread.

I hope and pray she is found soon or we find helpful info.

ZJ

A little OT but not really. I had a small surgery yesterday. Small but painful. I've been having vivid Heather dreams. I'm sure my meds are causing that.

If at any point today I sound illogical, y'all tell me to go to bed. I'm still trying to catch up on the last half of the last thread.

I hope and pray she is found soon or we find helpful info.

ZJ

Hope u feel better real soon!!

Shiraldi stated he "definitely dropped her off after 2am." and Warrelmann talked to Heather about her date around 2. If Heather was upset during that call ,either there was messages left for her by OMM on her computer, on her voicemail (Shiraldi stated she only called her father and BW..he stated she didn't receive calls during the date unless she silenced them) or after she immediately returned home from the date. Big questions remain ,what else did HE tell BW (BW reported she can not discuss it ) ,how many calls were made,what were the locations of the calls in a stated time frame and of course what numbers were the calls dialed from ?

I wonder if LE will really reveal anything to the Horry online reporter today. It does not seem like LE would wait until interviewed by media, if they had something to say.

I wonder if LE will really reveal anything to the Horry online reporter today. It does not seem like LE would wait until interviewed by media, if they had something to say.

If they granted an interview I'm guessing they have something to say. If the reporter can ask questions that will pry open some of the secrecy held onto by LE maybe that might force some players to respond possibly tipping their hand.

In my last post I mentioned something helpful in answering another poster's questions. I answered using info from a family member first hand to myself. Nothing that was talking about a POI or suspect or sleuthing anyone, yet it was snipped. I'm new here...so trying to figure out why you'd snip that when it didn't seem to violate anything. Should I keep to myself anything that I'm told directly from the family? Just thought I was helping everyone out here on something they had asked...

Shiraldi stated he "definitely dropped her off after 2am." and Warrelmann talked to Heather about her date around 2. If Heather was upset during that call ,either there was messages left for her by OMM on her computer, on her voicemail (Shiraldi stated she only called her father and BW..he stated she didn't receive calls during the date unless she silenced them) or after she immediately returned home from the date. Big questions remain ,what else did HE tell BW (BW reported she can not discuss it ) ,how many calls were made,what were the locations of the calls in a stated time frame and of course what numbers were the calls dialed from ?

This goes back to the report that Heather called the roommate at 1:44.

This means she was calling in tears to discuss OM while ending an enjoyable date that she went on to describe until around 2:00 as awesome. And the date was aware she was in contact with the roommate while still on the date, but unaware she was crying, later describing her as in a good mood.

This has never made sense to me.

I know we've been over this phone issue many times, but if I could be a fly on the wall for anything in this case, aside from actually witnessing the crime, I would want to see those phone records. Every contact and its time tell a story.

In my last post I mentioned something helpful in answering another poster's questions. I answered using info from a family member first hand to myself. Nothing that was talking about a POI or suspect or sleuthing anyone, yet it was snipped. I'm new here...so trying to figure out why you'd snip that when it didn't seem to violate anything. Should I keep to myself anything that I'm told directly from the family? Just thought I was helping everyone out here on something they had asked...

Hi nmeinmyrtlebeach :)

No, you can't tell us something the family has told you unless you want to become a verified insider.

If you are interested in becoming verified please pm me and I can send you the info on doing this.

If you don't want to be verified then the only discussion allowed is what's in main stream media and from law enforcement.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members