Adult pajama party at kids facility

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Parents furious over adult 'pajama party' at kids' facility

Center closed for a day of 'thorough sanitizing' after naked sleepover

Published On: Feb 06 2014 12:11:50 PM EST

There are poor business decisions and then there's THIS decision.

Owners of a Long Island children's entertainment facility decided to bring in extra money by allowing a late-night, nudity-laced adult "pajama party" to be held in the same place where kids come for recreation.

CBS New York reported that Krazy Kidz, located in Medford, N.Y. came under fire after it was discovered that the facility hosted the event titled, "Jungle Gym & Pajama All-Night Dance Party: For Grown Ups Who Won’t Grow Up." ...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ty/-/1719418/24328138/-/1163r6dz/-/index.html

The ghosts of nude madmen covered in jello might haunt the kids forever.

Why would adults WANT to have that kind of party in a kids place? That's what creeps me out.

that's just weird

and that's going to be a huge loss of business I think

It's their company, they can organize whatever they want after hours. Maybe some of the people who went to that party are parents themselves. It was a PJ-party for adults, not a drunken sex bonanza with entertainment provided by Jerry Springer.

It's their company, they can organize whatever they want after hours. Maybe some of the people who went to that party are parents themselves. It was a PJ-party for adults, not a drunken sex bonanza with entertainment provided by Jerry Springer.

What exactly do you think a bunch of naked, boozing, jello wrestling adults are doing? I mean, come on.

Who cares? I can see the parents complaining if the party started while their children were still there.

There is nothing more germy and gross than a bunch of snotty nosed kids with loaded diapers climbing all over ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back