Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GA - Holly Fox Strickland, 32, Oakwood, 2 Feb 2014

The same thing stood out to me as well. No physical injuries and COD being homicide by gunshot are about as far apart as you can get. I can't even reconcile that one, unless there's a way to get shot without it immediately showing up upon initial exam? Is that even possible?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ontario Mom For This Useful Post:

(This is a good example imo of how often msm/LE initially reports no sign of foul play, when that is not the case. Jmo)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:

Did anyone even look around for her? She was missing from the same property address she lived at! 5-6 days of evidence worn away by the elements. Hard to pin the time of death, lividity, animal disturbance. If you have to take a missing persons report, would it kill to send a patrol officer out with a flashlight to search the house and property? That really made me mad!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    Did anyone even look around for her? She was missing from the same property address she lived at! 5-6 days of evidence worn away by the elements. Hard to pin the time of death, lividity, animal disturbance. If you have to take a missing persons report, would it kill to send a patrol officer out with a flashlight to search the house and property? That really made me mad!
    Yes I agree, Wendybtn! Two things that stood out to me: I'm thinking of the case of Amy Wyro, this week, of whom LE said no visible signs of foul play, then it was released she died from a gunshot wound to the head (entry through oral cavity)...just like in this case, the reports seemed contradictory.

Second: If Holly was living with her ex in-laws, I wonder how close she still was to her ex-husband. Did they still associate? Maybe she was trying to move forward with her life or a new relationship, and he became jealous? All speculation, but we really don't have much concrete info.

So sad to look at her Facebook, see posts and pics of her kids...she just posted a couple of weeks ago, and now she's gone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12