749 users online (65 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MO - Amber Bradley-Couch, 28, Oak Grove, 19 Jan 2014

Amber Jo Bradley-Couch

GRAIN VALLEY, Mo. ó
    Police are asking for the publicís help locating a 28-year-old Oak Grove, Mo. woman who hasnít been seen since Jan. 19.
    Amber Jo Bradley-Couch wasnít reported missing until Feb. 6.
    http://fox4kc.com/2014/02/07/missing...bar-on-jan-19/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Missing Oak Grove woman's car found in Blue Springs

11:33 AM CST Feb 28, 2014
    Amber Jo Bradley-Couch last seen Jan. 19 in Grain Valley
    Amber Jo Bradley-Couch's 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier was found in Blue Springs, police said.
    Bradley-Couch, who lives in Oak Grove, disappeared Jan. 19. She was last seen leaving the Whiskey Tango Bar in Grain Valley.

I know where this is. Why hsan't there been more on the news for this woman? The bar is located next to I 70 and there are A LOT of rural roads in that area. Was she alone at the bar? Any friends? I have been there but its been awhile, was there cameras? I know that there are "bouncers" at the doors. When the parking lot gets full you have to park in the dirt and when it rains, it turns to mud.

Where is the bar in proximity to the truck stop in the area? Anybody know? What is the bar's comments about her last being there I wonder?

Attached are the three possible routes she could have taken from Whiskey Tango to Oak Grove, MO. I don't know what her exact address is, but I know she is an Oak Grove resident. It looks like there are plenty of areas in which she could have simply slipped off the road and landed into a very brushy area. Kansas City winters can be harsh. I don't remember what the weather was like on the 19th, but there very well could have been a lot of ice on the roads.
    Attached Images Attached Images

the truck stop? Are you talking about the one that was featured on TV? That had their own reality show? And regarding the business making any statements, probably not since they don't wanna lose their customers. january 19 was a Sunday so she was there on a Saturday night. I was supposed to come to the city but the road conditions were bad, so I assume that it was snowing or temps were pretty low.

Amber Jo Bradley-Couch -

I mean no disrespect or teasing or anything, but at 5'11" and 240 lbs, I would imagine that if something happened to her by villainous means, I'm sure she had to put up one hell of a fight. Here's to you Amber. All my hopes, all my dreams...

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Is it verified by LE that she was last seen in Independence, MO "around February 5th or 6th"? That part on her missing flyer makes it seem more like she is on the run than missing.

Quote Originally Posted by azure View Post
    Is it verified by LE that she was last seen in Independence, MO "around February 5th or 6th"? That part on her missing flyer makes it seem more like she is on the run than missing.
    Well from what I can tell, meaning what I've read, it appears as if LE didn't originally suspect foul play according to "At this time police said they do not suspect foul play." But considering that her car was found and she wasn't in the car, I'm starting to think that foul play is a concern.

Hmm, I didn't realize her car was found. That changes everything imo. Consider the following:

1) She did not get in a car accident.
    2) She can probably handle any physical threats.
    3) She was rumored to be seen around Feb 5th.

Given these stats, I'd say she is probably out there somewhere.

Here is her FB page

https://www.facebook.com/amber.c.bradley.7?fref=ts

Here is the Prayers for Amber Bradley's Safe Return Page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Praye...80?ref=profile

TV station KSHB did a segment on Amber:
    http://www.kshb.com/news/region-miss...ving-local-bar

Her car was found in Lenexa? Why would she drive all the way out there?

Missing Oak Grove woman found dead in Grain Valley

Very sad for this woman's child. Gone way too soon.

Missing Oak Grove woman found dead in Grain Valley -

GRAIN VALLEY, Mo. —
    Police said a body found in Grain Valley on Saturday has been identified as that of an Oak Grove woman who was reported missing in January. A man walking his dog reported finding the body of Amber Jo Bradley-Couch about 4:30 p.m. on Saturday.
    Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/missing-oak...#ixzz2w8jOmfCc

I'm guessing her car didn't drive itself to where it was found. So sad.....
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast