1064 users online (210 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Elleno Efren Valle, 20, Austin, 6 Feb 2014

Elleno Efren Valle

Authorities are actively searching for a 20-year-old St. Edward’s University student who has been missing since Thursday evening.

Elleno Efren Valle was last seen at 6:30 Thursday night. Valle told his roommate he was leaving their room at Casa Dormitory at St. Edward’s University to go on a walk. His family reported him missing Friday.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

From article above:

Family members tell KXAN that Valle has been off of his anti-depressant medication for several weeks and that they are extremely worried for his safety. Diaz says police do not suspect foul play at this time.
    Before reading a word on him, just by looking at his photo my first thought was suicide. Hope I'm so wrong and he'll be located safe and sound.

Western New York
    Search continues for missing St. Edward's student

I changed my avatar.

Looks like he might have been found. Body in water, a St. Edwards police officer is on the scene as well as other jurisdiction officers.

You were right JeannaT.

The body of a man found in Lady Bird Lake Monday morning has been identified as a St. Edwards University student missing since Feb. 7.

Eleno Efren Valle, 20, was last seen on Thursday Feb. 6 leaving the Casa student dormitory in South Austin. He was reported missing by his family the next day.