NY - Nurse aged 69 beaten by patient in Brooklyn Hospital

gregjrichards

Reaction score
Patient aged 40 at Brooklyn hospital beats nurse aged 69 he is facing attempted murder charges and is believed to have mental health problems

"Kwincii Jones, 40, allegedly attacked Evelyn Lynch after she went to remove his catheter inside his private room at around 4.30pm at the Brookdale University Hospital.

She was transported to Kings County Hospital Center after Jones struck her head and knocked her to the floor, kicking her face and head, putting her in a critical condition."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tal-savagely-kicked-ground.html#ixzz2ssWLL8ET

I hope this lady recovers. I have been in hospital loads with eight operations so far and more surgery in a few months and have had catheters in which is not the most pleasant experience. I never would think of abusing one of the nurses looking after me either verbally or physically but I have been told it happens all the time.

It happens all the time..unfortunately. I've been attacked more times than I can count. Thank God I do not have to do this anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back