1442 users online (321 members and 1121 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

FL - Michael Dunn on trial for shooting death of Jordan Davis, 17 - #3

Argument over loud music led to teen's fatal shooting, cops say (orlandosentinel.com)
    A Brevard County man was in jail Monday, accused of shooting a teenager dead in an argument over loud music.

Michael David Dunn, 45, and his girlfriend were in Jacksonville Friday for Dunn's son's wedding when they stopped at a convenience store, Jacksonville sheriff's Lt. Rob Schoonover said.

Jordan Russell Davis, 17, and several other teenagers were sitting in a sport utility vehicle in the parking lot when Dunn pulled up next to them in a car and asked them to turn down their music, Schoonover said.

Jordan and Dunn exchanged words, and Dunn pulled a gun and shot eight or nine times, striking Jordan twice, Schoonover said. Jordan was sitting in the back seat. No one else was hurt.

Dunn's attorney Monday said her client acted responsibly and in self-defense. She did not elaborate.
    ---
    more at the link, with pictures

ETA: Media/timeline reference thread - FL - Man alledgely shoots teen over loud music encounter in Park.Lot - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread#1

Thread#2
    Last edited by KateB; 05-23-2015 at 07:24 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

FL - Michael Dunn on Trial for shooting death of Jordan Davis, 17 #3

Last edited by Coldpizza; 02-11-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Add links

Third day of testimony in Michael Dunn trial set to begin at 9 a.m.

Local legal expert Dale Carson said we could see the medical examiner take the stand and maybe even Michael Dunn.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...lkjFPCQOA.cspx

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 13h
    “@xxx: What were the jurors reaction to Dunn's girlfriend testimony? @WJXTPulliam #dunntrial Saturday”// Women captivated, some men

I love when he tweets about the jurors.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 12s
    Court back in session for #MichaelDunn trial day 7. Sukhan Warf, FDLE biological investigator.

Good morning, all. thanks for the tweets, popsicle. Much appreciated.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 5s
    FDLE biologist says she didn't find any DNA on bullet casing found at #MichaelDunn shooting scene.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 22s
    PIC of FDLE forensic serologist Warf. 1st #MichaelDunn state's witness today pic.twitter.com/4V9hKn2YnC

Hailey Winslow@WJXTHailey#JordanDavis's parents in second row of full courtroom. Jurors look very attentive in #MichaelDunn trial.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
    Warf excused after #MichaelDunn defense attorney says she didn't test everything for DNA.

Hailey Winslow@WJXTHaileyFDLE Crime Lab Analyst Maria Pagan, 2nd witness to take the stand in #MichaelDunn trial.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
    Next up - Maria Pagan, FDLE firearms analyst / expert. #MichaelDunn trial pic.twitter.com/dtc2R9Rc0w

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 35s
    Pagan says when bullet strikes object (like car) it can be severely damaged and hard to recognize. #MichaelDunn trial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 6s
    Pagan on bullet fragments - "highly damaged and distorted so that would lessen the chances that they would be of value for ID." #MichaelDunn

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 41s
    FDLE expert is ID'ing bullets as coming from #MichaelDunn's gun. But he's not denying shooting #JordanDavis, just saying it was self-defense

Hailey Winslow@WJXTHaileyFDLE's Maria Pagan showing jury how semi-automatic gun used in #MichaelDunn case works.

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast