741 users online (70 members and 671 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dgfred View Post
    Hey there pal. It basically says nothing but he views himself as a victim. Yeah... right.
    Does it surprise anyone that all three convicted murderers view themselves as victims?

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Does it surprise anyone that all three convicted murderers view themselves as victims?

Wondering how many publishers have approached Rudy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Thumbs up

In a country where children are sentenced to life in prison, it is probably very difficult to understand a system that works hard to rehabilitate convicted criminals. In a country that upholds "an eye for an eye" and capital punishment, rehabilitation is a foreign concept. Throwing people away is easier than rehabilitation.

Fortunately, in Italy, professionals have the skills and patience to work with broken people, like Knox, Guede and Sollecito, to help them become productive, contributing members of society. I'm sure that there are failures, but I'm also confident that there are successes.

Guede was 20 when Meredith was murdered. Knox was also 20. They have both been convicted of the murder of Meredith Kercher. Knox has become a media darling, receiving millions of dollars for giving canned answers to pre-approved questions about her activities on the night of the murder. Guede served his sentence.

How can anyone be outraged that efforts are being made to rehabilitate and assimilate Guede back into society as part of his prison sentence when Knox has not compensated Patrick for her criminal activities, is still claiming to be wrongfully imprisoned, and is treated like a celebrity in spite of her murder conviction? I think the outrage is misplaced.

<modsnip>

I have my doubts as to whether Rudy is truly rehabilitated. I would have more confidence that Rudy is rehabilitated if he were required to take full responsibility for his actions. Instead the whole system seems to be focused on shifting blame to two innocent bystanders.

"Poor Rudy"
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 02-11-2014 at 10:31 PM. Reason: negative characterization of opposing view

The hatred (if you want to call it that) and maligning her is because she was convicted of a murder. RS was also convicted... with both his lawyers and him saying he was influenced by AK. Two innocent bystanders they were not... and nothing they have said or shown has proven anything to the contrary.
    Whether RG is rehabilitated I do not know... but AK and RS haven't even started theirs yet.

Remember they could have also chosen the fast track trial. That was their biggest mistake after killing Meredith IMO.
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    Guede speaks out in a letter - who knows what effect if any it will have:

(via Google Chrome translation)

Feb 11, 2014

Meredith: Guede, "Now I speak. Upon me too many false '" PHOTO

http://www.agi.it/cronaca/notizie/20...e_falsita_foto
    SMK, if you don't mind, can you put up the Google translate version of that? Thank you sooooooooooooooo much.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

All 3 are narcissists to the nth degree.

Is it any wonder that they found each other?
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    SMK, if you don't mind, can you put up the Google translate version of that? Thank you sooooooooooooooo much.
    here it is :

(AGI) - Perugia, February 11 - "Against me are made ​​of continuous false imaginative reconstructions for the sole purpose of wanting to denigrate my figure and person, systematically and in a negative way in the public eye and not just Italian." And 'what he wrote in his own hand on the Facebook page' Process and its surroundings. Stories of lives and stories of justice ', Rudy Hermann Guede, the young Ivorian sentenced to 16 years in prison for the murder of Meredith Kercher. A sheet of notebook paper handwritten and signed by Guede. "To my regret - the letter reads - are forced to take a pen and paper and write just for the sake of truth 'and all those thousands of people who still believe in justice, but they can not access all the pleadings components this sad extremely complex legal case and dramatically painful for those who lived it. Notwithstanding that my sentence and 'res judicata' for too long witness to a continuous and willful manipulation and alteration of the data of the proceedings. Against me are made ​​of continuous false imaginative reconstructions for the sole purpose of wanting to denigrate my figure and person, systematically and in a negative way in the public eye and not just Italian. "
    "The final judgment as I'm concerned (about a few false imaginative reconstructions) I was acquitted accusation of theft and simulation of crime; fact that I never hear this quote in the various journalistic reconstructions - the letter continues -. I also want to clarify that I do not agree in the least be passed continuously singled out as a drifter, a thief, a homeless Seeing my person and my dignity 'offense continually, denigrated and stereotyped by facts and things that do not belong to me, through serious injury defamatory of other times, aime', yet still, when they had and I (of the the of my personal experiences), a beautiful family and precious and immaculate ties of friendship in Perugia ". (AGI).
    http://www.agi.it/cronaca/notizie/20...e_falsita_foto
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wait, is he denying guilt? One word: DNA .. all over her, there is not point pretending he didn't murder her.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

He has always denied guilt. He claimed he was in the bathroom and heard a scream. When he returned Meredith was already stabbed/dying. He said he felt guilty because he didn't call for help- police/emergency and left her to die.

How is RG's dna in five or so places different from AK dna in five or so places mixed with Meredith's blood?
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Wait, is he denying guilt? One word: DNA .. all over her, there is not point pretending he didn't murder her.
    To believe Rudy's story, you have to believe that Meredith cheated on her boyfriend and secretly set up a sexual encounter with Rudy.

There is no evidence of phone calls, text messages, email or other communications between Rudy and Meredith. Nor are there creditable witness reports of them doing anything together or even having a conversation. Given this, it seems completetly implausible that Rudy had arraigned a liaison with Meredith.

The threads are topic specific. One off topic post throws the whole thing off the rails... stay on topic!

Topic: Rudy Guede now eligible for day release
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 02-12-2014 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    Thanks bunches SMK.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    To me it sounds like he is saying that the media has made him into a monster and that they fail to mention that he was not convicted of burglary or sexual assault. Basically, what I gets from his letter is that he is saying he is being stereotyped, perhaps racially, and it sounds like he is saying a lot of false hoods have been said about him.

In my theory, Amanda and RS staged the burglary and sexual assault, so it would be true that some of the things he is being accused of isn't true.

I don't think he's necessarily denying involvement in the murder, in this letter, more like he is saying there is more to the story. Which I think is true because I think RS and Amanda staged a lot of things and tampered with Meredith's body.

Jmo.
    Last edited by aa9511; 02-11-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    To me it sounds like he is saying that the media has made him into a monster and that they fail to mention that he was not convicted of burglary or sexual assault. Basically, what I gets from his letter is that he is saying he is being stereotyped, perhaps racially, and it sounds like he is saying a lot of false hoods have been said about him.

In my theory, Amanda and RS staged the burglary and sexual assault, so it would be true that some of the things he is being accused of isn't true.

I don't think he's necessarily denying involvement in the murder, in this letter, more like he is saying there is more to the story. Which I think is true because I think RS and Amanda stated a lot of things and tampered with Meredith's body.

Jmo.
    Well, Amanda has already tried once to pin this murder on a black man...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast