905 users online (140 members and 765 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - S&M man freed on 1M bail, Queens

I thought there was already a post on this, but I couldn't find it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...p-265483c.html

A federal judge freed a Queens pervert yesterday on $1 million bail - days after he was accused of keeping sex slaves and torturing them on his sadomasochistic pay-per-view Web site.

Glenn Marcus was released into the custody of his elderly parents - in whose Long Island basement some of the alleged mutilations and other depravity took place. He is suspected of burning his initials into his victims' buttocks, forcing them into dog cages and demanding that they call him God, according to a source close to the case.

This guy should NOT be free at any amount!!

Where the heck did they get a million dollars to post bail? what a scary perv, and his parents - what are they thinking???

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew

Where the heck did they get a million dollars to post bail? what a scary perv, and his parents - what are they thinking???
    I wonder if he'll skip town.

I'm wondering how much the parents knew and if they were witness to any of the acts. Where do these crazies come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew

the person only has to come up with 10% and that could be a lean on his parents house.

~what a pig!~

v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v

(he is so ugly, I need to seperate him from my beloved dog)
    "Life ain't hard, just get a job and don't kill anybody." by richandfamous

"Even my moderation is excessive." by richandfamous

Quote Originally Posted by 1986
    I'm wondering how much the parents knew and if they were witness to any of the acts. Where do these crazies come from?
    "Defense lawyer Mildred Whalen told the judge that Marcus' activities were consensual and his parents knew of his kinky lifestyle."

my guess would be that he and his parents were making big bucks from putting stuff that he does on the internet...jmo

Why are the parents not locked up too? They KNEW of his lifestyle? Aiding and abetting, it sounds like. Arrrggghhh.

A woman accused of watching her sicko pal subject another woman to horrific S&M sex torture was ordered yesterday to stay away from him after she told a judge she'd loved the suspect since they were 13 and offered to let him live with her.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/46697.htm
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by sharon25
    Glenn Marcus was released into the custody of his elderly parents - in whose Long Island basement some of the alleged mutilations and other depravity took place. He is suspected of burning his initials into his victims' buttocks, forcing them into dog cages and demanding that they call him God, according to a source close to the case.
    "He was released into the custody of his parents" Like they can or will exert any control over this guy, since they were already already aware of his actions and permitted them to happen.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight