GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
gianni_belvedere_new_1391810504356_2420556_ver1.0_320_240.jpg
RiNRpf1.jpg
BELVEDERE3_1390346399742_2099729_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

Gianni Belvedere

San Diego man found in trunk of car died of gunshot to head
Los Angeles Times
By Tony Perry
February 7, 2014, 4:02 p.m.

SAN DIEGO - A man whose body was found in the trunk of his car parked in a Riverside shopping mall died from a gunshot to the head, police said Friday.

The body of Gianni Belvedere, 24, was found Jan. 17, three weeks after his fiance, Ilona Flint, 22, and his brother Salvatore, also 22, were shot to death in a car in San Diego. Gianni Belvedere was listed as a missing person after the deaths of his fiance and brother.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gunshot-head-20140207,0,1254413.story#ixzz2t4R0BRsj
Law enforcement officials say Gianni Belvedere died of gunshot wound to head
Posted: 02/07/2014
10 News

SAN DIEGO - A Tierrasanta man found dead outside a fast-food restaurant near March Air Force Base last month died of gunshot wounds to the head -- the same cause of death that had befallen his younger brother and fiancee at a Mission Valley shopping center three weeks earlier, police reported Friday.

The killing of Gianni Belvedere, 24, came to light Jan. 17, when authorities were alerted to a foul odor emanating from a green 2004 Toyota Camry parked in the 19500 block of Van Buren Boulevard in Riverside. His body was in the trunk of the vehicle.
PD: Gianni Belvedere Suffered Fatal Shot to Head
By Monica Garske
Friday, Feb 7, 2014 - Updated 2:01 PM PST

On Jan. 24, SDPD Lt. Mike Hastings revealed some new details on the case, including more information about a possible suspect.

Lt. Hastings said a man wearing a black hoodie with white bands in the biceps area of the sweatshirt, tan pants and white tennis shoes is believed to have been at the Mission Valley mall on Dec. 23, 2013, at around 11:15 p.m. -- about two hours before the shooting of Flint and Salvatore. Investigators believe that same man returned to the mall at 12:15 a.m. on Christmas Eve, about an hour before the shooting. Police described the suspect as an unknown race, standing 5-foot-10 to 6-foot.

The unsolved triple-homicide remains under investigation. Anyone with information on the case should contact the SDPD’s Homicide Unit at (619) 531-2293 or San Diego Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477.
Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...tal-Shot-to-Head-244371661.html#ixzz2t4S2BS7r
Scanner Thread

Thread #1

Gianni, Ilona, and Salvatore are the three victims who lost their lives. It is only a matter of time until we find out why this happened and who did this to them. Please solve this case, LE, morally and ethically, of course. As I've said before, in my own opinion, I believe this case can be solved.

(Yes, I'm a night owl as you probably noticed.)

Gianni, Ilona, and Salvatore are the three victims who lost their lives. It is only a matter of time until we find out why this happened and who did this to them. Please solve this case, LE, morally and ethically, of course. As I've said before, in my own opinion, I believe this case can be solved.

(Yes, I'm a night owl as you probably noticed.)

Did you hear about the shooting downtown last night it was a drive by downtown San Diego? I might be mistaken but the car was gray. It appears to be a random shooting the victim was shot 9 times. Doubt it's the same perpetrator but still worth mentioning.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Also it might be worth mentioning I heard that there is a lot of questioning going on by LE to close friends of the victims. I wonder if their cell phones were ever recovered or if they were taken?

IMO the downtown shooting last night is unrelated to the killings. Car description does not match, etc. I believe these killings were targeted. All three were shot in the same way. The shots not random. These shootings have more earmarks of execution in my opinion. If the shooter is young and DNA or prints not in a data bank it could take some time to solve and prove.

Glad you clarified I don't have Internet access where I am right now

I think the shooter has to be young and I think it's someone they all knew. I think law enforcement knows who it is and that's why details haven't been released possibly because the person has surveillance from SDPD. I've asked friends who are really good friends with the trio I keep getting mixed answers but as far as anyone who matches the description there are only 2 guys I'm not going into much more detail because if it's not either of them it could cause a terrible mistake but if I hear anything significant from reliable sources. Everyone seems to think it's a social issue with someone they knew but I have been trying to find out more info about Gianni's business but it isn't turning up too much not a lot of people even knew about it I did find out that Ilona was gluten free and liked to live a healthy lifestyle even Vegan or possibly it was vegetarian one or the other but anyone I've talked to said how kind she was and the same for Gianni that he was really trusting and treated everyone like they were his best friend I haven't found out too much about Sal except he liked to go out in Pacific Beach since he was 21. It's baffling. No one thinks it's a family issue because if it was the family wouldn't be in sight when they are all still working at Marios. From what I gather from mutual friends and other sources the Belvedere family is a good family with not too many skeletons in the closet . The grandfather opened his first restaurant in San Diego a long time ago he passed away a few years ago the same priest who preformed his funeral did the 2 boys as well. Hope this helps

http://www.10news.com/news/live-at-...erence-on-the-belvedere-murder-mystery-012414

This article discusses the facts as to how many cameras and where located in and around the parking lot that night. Also camera(s) that could glean the car leaving the parking garage. They have to have some good footage out of all those IMO.

It also discusses the fact that they feel the suspect was there at 11:15, 12:15 and obviously again at 1:14 AM. So they looked at them three different times. It had to be someone who knew that they would be at that location to pick to Ilona at an approximate time...and waited. (IMO)

http://www.10news.com/news/live-at-...erence-on-the-belvedere-murder-mystery-012414

This article discusses the facts as to how many cameras and where located in and around the parking lot that night. Also camera(s) that could glean the car leaving the parking garage. They have to have some good footage out of all those IMO.

It also discusses the fact that they feel the suspect was there at 11:15, 12:15 and obviously again at 1:14 AM. So they looked at them three different times. It had to be someone who knew that they would be at that location to pick to Ilona at an approximate time...and waited. (IMO)

Just to pull it out for everyone, this is what the article says with regard to cameras:
Mall security would not tell 10News what, if anything, was captured on surveillance cameras.

In the mall parking lot, 10News found at least one camera on the roof of Macy's that could have captured what happened before, during and after the shootings.

10News also noticed a few additional cameras posted throughout the parking lot, including one on the Bank of America building that could have captured the suspect or suspects leaving the scene.
http://www.10news.com/news/live-at-10-am-police-news-conference-on-the-belvedere-murder-mystery-012414

I think this was posted before but I zoomed into the top of the Macy's building and there are two bubble cctv camera's on each end of the building. Then there are two additional posts in between but from my whopping 6 months in selling commercial cctv systems the two in the middle do not appear to be cameras. Could be wrong? The video from the one pictured would certainly give some information albeit I'm sure grainy in appearance since it was dark and who's to know how old the system is. This just makes me more confident that between Macy's and Gianni's car with DNA and hopefully video that LE have a substantial amount of evidence to work with. At least praying so :please:

Camera's @ Macy's: https://www.google.com/maps/@32.769...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1seeB_q80XERGHsb5kcMWFPA!2e0

Another link showing the whole parking lot and you can pan around for those who are not familiar with the shopping center: https://www.google.com/maps/@32.769...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sCNI4xCd7lNoPNyDrnIkmaw!2e0

SDHELPS thanks for bringing that online. I'm just wondering if there are any cameras trained on the lot where they dropped Gianni and his car in Riverside. If there are that could sew up a lot I believe.

Sine San Diego took the "lead" in the investigation of Gianni and the car, it concerns me as to how instrumental Riverside is as to that aspect of the investigation. Even though where that car was found is still a crime scene. I just hope they conduct it that way. Let's hope.

If I go to gym later in Mission Valley I can take a video on my phone of all the cameras I can see does anyone know if you can post video on here? Or would I have to upload it to a different site and link it?

If you use Tapatalk, you can upload the video directly from your camera roll (it generates the IMG code)
YouTube is the way to go if you wish to attempt to embed the video directly onto the thread.
I use photobucket myself (upload & copy/paste IMG code) when not using Tapatalk.

Just remember to disable location services unless you want the world to have access to your metadata on your upload & don't forget to set your photobucket account to private.

Tinypic is another option but I am not familiar. Hope this helps :seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I go to gym later in Mission Valley I can take a video on my phone of all the cameras I can see does anyone know if you can post video on here? Or would I have to upload it to a different site and link it?

That sounds like a great idea. There's probably many cameras you can spot, and then there must be more hidden cameras inside the mall. Be careful driving. Oh, and you might have to skip the gym though. :smile:

i have been away for a little while and not up to date on this case. I am saddened to see that Gianni was found in his trunk :( How truly awful. Do they have any idea why someone would want to kill him and the people he loved in his life? Also was he killed around the same time as his girlfriend and brother and he was just not found until 3 weeks later?

That sounds like a great idea. There's probably many cameras you can spot, and then there must be more hidden cameras inside the mall. Be careful driving. Oh, and you might have to skip the gym though. :smile:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing even the gym won't help my thunder thighs lipo is looking better by the day lol jk

I wanted to bring forward the most recent timeline to our #2 thread for better reference.

Timeline from NBC: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...-Flint-Mission-Valley-Shooting-241991751.html

jggordo: Sine San Diego took the "lead" in the investigation of Gianni and the car, it concerns me as to how instrumental Riverside is as to that aspect of the investigation. Even though where that car was found is still a crime scene. I just hope they conduct it that way. Let's hope.

I certainly hope that both SD & Riverside agencies are still working together even though all deaths are now being handled by SD. Lets face it SDPD has not been glowing in the last week with other incidents. That being said I still have confidence this will be solved!

I guess what I don't get from that article is: On January 24, 2014 how is all that "new suspect information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie