675 users online (97 members and 578 guests)  

Websleuths News

AL - Dennis 'Bo' Culberson, 55, Roanoke, 31 Jan 2014

Dennis "Bo" Culberson

Search for missing man continues -

Culberson is a black male, age 55, 5-foot-10 and approximately 185 pounds. He was last seen Friday, Jan. 31. Some neighbors have seen him around Avenue A, the package store and Chestnut Street. One friend had concerns about him because he had his clothes on inside out (a burgundy football jersey) and had mismatched shoes at that time (one New Balance, one Nike).
    Last edited by los2188; 02-12-2014 at 10:42 PM.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Wonder if he has known issues with confusion, dementia, etc. Poor man, sounds like he has people in his life that care though...hope they are able to find him alive.

Quote Originally Posted by poppygirl View Post
    Poor man, sounds like he has people in his life that care though....
    (Old case - I just wanted to add this info to his record).

In looking for any new info on him I found this obituary for an "AJH" from January 2015 who seems to be one of those people who cared about him

It mentions they were constant companions and he was a devoted caregiver. It also mentions that he "mysteriously disappeared and was never seen or heard from again", and that she was grateful to have such a wonderful person in her life:

So as of January 2015 he was still missing. I wish there were some answers by now, but I just can't find anything.