882 users online (166 members and 716 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AL - Dennis 'Bo' Culberson, 55, Roanoke, 31 Jan 2014

Dennis "Bo" Culberson

Search for missing man continues -

Culberson is a black male, age 55, 5-foot-10 and approximately 185 pounds. He was last seen Friday, Jan. 31. Some neighbors have seen him around Avenue A, the package store and Chestnut Street. One friend had concerns about him because he had his clothes on inside out (a burgundy football jersey) and had mismatched shoes at that time (one New Balance, one Nike).
    http://www.therandolphleader.com/new...a4bcf887a.html
    Last edited by los2188; 02-12-2014 at 10:42 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wonder if he has known issues with confusion, dementia, etc. Poor man, sounds like he has people in his life that care though...hope they are able to find him alive.

Quote Originally Posted by poppygirl View Post
    Poor man, sounds like he has people in his life that care though....
    (Old case - I just wanted to add this info to his record).

In looking for any new info on him I found this obituary for an "AJH" from January 2015 who seems to be one of those people who cared about him

It mentions they were constant companions and he was a devoted caregiver. It also mentions that he "mysteriously disappeared and was never seen or heard from again", and that she was grateful to have such a wonderful person in her life:

http://m.therandolphleader.com/mobil...718f46c11.html

So as of January 2015 he was still missing. I wish there were some answers by now, but I just can't find anything.