1327 users online (233 members and 1094 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Eduardo Flores, 47, Los Angeles, 12 Feb 2014

Eduardo Alberto Flores

Police Search For Missing 47-Year-Old Man -

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com)
    Police are searching for a missing 47-year-old man in Los Angeles. Eduardo Alberto Flores was last seen around 9:45 a.m. Wednesday at the corner of Coronado Street and Sunset Boulevard.
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...-year-old-man/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Whenever you write City of Angels instead of Los Angeles I think of "Under the bridge" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I hope Eduardo will be found soon. When I looked at his picture I thought he could be mentally disabled (which probably sounds mean, sorry) but nothing mentioned in the article.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMountain View Post
    Whenever you write City of Angels instead of Los Angeles I think of "Under the bridge" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Well I'm touched that you'd notice. I guess it's my own small way of trying to be cool like all of you youngsters that come here.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."