745 users online (109 members and 636 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

FL - Michael Dunn on trial for shooting death of Jordan Davis, 17 - #6

Argument over loud music led to teen's fatal shooting, cops say (orlandosentinel.com)
    A Brevard County man was in jail Monday, accused of shooting a teenager dead in an argument over loud music.

Michael David Dunn, 45, and his girlfriend were in Jacksonville Friday for Dunn's son's wedding when they stopped at a convenience store, Jacksonville sheriff's Lt. Rob Schoonover said.

Jordan Russell Davis, 17, and several other teenagers were sitting in a sport utility vehicle in the parking lot when Dunn pulled up next to them in a car and asked them to turn down their music, Schoonover said.

Jordan and Dunn exchanged words, and Dunn pulled a gun and shot eight or nine times, striking Jordan twice, Schoonover said. Jordan was sitting in the back seat. No one else was hurt.

Dunn's attorney Monday said her client acted responsibly and in self-defense. She did not elaborate.
    ---
    more at the link, with pictures

ETA: Media/timeline reference thread - FL - Man alledgely shoots teen over loud music encounter in Park.Lot - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread#1

Thread#2

Thread#3

Thread#4

Thread#5
    Last edited by KateB; 05-23-2015 at 07:08 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

Deliberating jury

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 51s
    Alternate jurors are 13 - 16. Gathering stuff from jury room, coming out for more instructions. #dunntrial pic.twitter.com/65Ave32IhN

White female 4
    White male 5
    Asian 1
    Black female 2

FL - Michael Dunn on Trial for shooting death of Jordan Davis, 17#6 Verdict Watch

Please continue here

What? There is talk that people can hear in the jury room?
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Not in that courtroom.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 48s
    Gavel down, court is coming back in session #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

I'm late, but Judge is on the bench.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/watch-m...z/-/index.html

Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. Please consider a shelter or rescue pet.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 49s
    Judge addressing concerns about potentially thin walls btwn the walls of the courtroom and the jury room #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 39s
    Healey says he will no longer allow people to stay in the courtroom during recess, in case there are noise issues #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Erica Rakow ‏@WJXTEricaRakow 3m
    As of 8:40, I hadn't seen #MichaelDunn parents. They haven't talked with reporters at all yet, though, despite several attempts. @wjxt4

Erica Rakow ‏@WJXTEricaRakow 2m
    #JordanDavis parents HAVE given comments walking in/out of court each day. Greeted & hugged demonstrators on sidewalk this AM @wjxt4

I guess that's the end of the clock.

That was short. Now we wait. Again.

Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. Please consider a shelter or rescue pet.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
    Judge wishes everyone a happy Valentine's Day and says we're in recess until we hear something from the jury. - #MichaelDunn trial

Good Morning WS Friends,
    I'll be joining you for verdict watch and monitoring Hayes trial too.

Let's hope justice is served!
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

Happy Valentine's Day peeps!!! Steely, are you getting all us ladies chocolates and flowers?

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast