773 users online (160 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

WATCH: Boy asks strangers for help in 'kidnapping experiment' video

WATCH: Boy asks strangers for help in 'kidnapping experiment' video

What would you do if you saw a child being kidnapped? Yousef Saleh Erakat attempts to answer that question.

In a YouTube video posted on Feb. 9, Erakat films strangers and their reactions when a boy tells them he's been kidnapped.

Nothing to see here, move along...
    You know, I've often thought about this...what would I do?

I would have full on tackled the man, and screamed for help. I don't carry pepperspray, or I'd do what the lady did...and then nailed him in a flying tackle. I'm a big girl, and a black belt (and have had to use my training once...), so dude would not have been able to explain anything to me...he'd've explained to the cop who came. And he'd've been pretty bruised...even if there was a camera (because we all know sick folk who video their crimes...). And woe to him if Grace was there...she'd've joined me in tackling him.

Unfortunately, not everyone is willing to do that - or is willing to believe a person who claims a child is theirs (as in the video).

Dude best not try that stuff around me! I'd be his worst nightmare. Real or for a 'video show'.

Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.