02-14-2014, 06:37 PM #1
Woman badly burned by unhygienic exploding toilet
A woman suffered serious burns to her legs when she was caught in an explosion in a toilet cubicle.
The woman had to undergo skin graft operations on both her legs after the methane gas explosion at a bar in Barcelona's gothic quarter.
The explosion is thought to have been caused by a lack of ventilation and cleanliness in the toilet cubicle.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2tL2xU7bd
I bet she felt like **** after this happening! Sorry I'm awful and going to hell I hope she recovers and the toilets are cleaned regularly from now on.
By wfgodot in forum Crimes in the NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2012, 03:04 AM
By cathieq in forum Crimes in the NewsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2006, 03:36 PM
By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2004, 12:19 AM