MO - Suspected serial killer Vernon Brown executed

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050518/ap_on_re_us/missouri_execution

"Lawyers for Brown had argued that the drugs used in lethal injection could cause him excessive pain. They also said he was sexually and physically abused as a child, suffered a head injury and was on the drug PCP at the time of the murder.
But Dianne Perkins, the aunt of murdered fourth grader Janet Perkins, said the killer had the benefit of almost two decades of life denied to her niece. "He lived for years, but she only saw nine," Perkins said.

Perkins and other family members did not attend Brown's execution.

Brown has been convicted of first-degree murder twice, both times receiving the death penalty, though Wednesday's execution was for the killing of the child. In the other case, Brown stabbed 19-year-old Synetta Ford and strangled her with a curling iron cord in 1985."

PrayersForMaura said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050518/ap_on_re_us/missouri_execution

"Lawyers for Brown had argued that the drugs used in lethal injection could cause him excessive pain. They also said he was sexually and physically abused as a child, suffered a head injury and was on the drug PCP at the time of the murder.
But Dianne Perkins, the aunt of murdered fourth grader Janet Perkins, said the killer had the benefit of almost two decades of life denied to her niece. "He lived for years, but she only saw nine," Perkins said.

Perkins and other family members did not attend Brown's execution.

Brown has been convicted of first-degree murder twice, both times receiving the death penalty, though Wednesday's execution was for the killing of the child. In the other case, Brown stabbed 19-year-old Synetta Ford and strangled her with a curling iron cord in 1985."
....awwwwwwwwwwwwww....maybe he would rather they strangle him with a curling iron cord?..

"....awwwwwwwwwwwwww....maybe he would rather they strangle him with a curling iron cord?.."

Lol - I think that we should pass a new law that Death Row inmates shall be put to death in the same manner which they committed their crimes. Ie - You Rape and then beat your victim with a tire iron - You get raped and beat with a tire iron - Its only fair, I think.

After all - "Do unto others only what you would have them do unto you"

Txswthrt5 said:
"....awwwwwwwwwwwwww....maybe he would rather they strangle him with a curling iron cord?.."

Lol - I think that we should pass a new law that Death Row inmates shall be put to death in the same manner which they committed their crimes. Ie - You Rape and then beat your victim with a tire iron - You get raped and beat with a tire iron - Its only fair, I think.

After all - "Do unto others only what you would have them do unto you"
I absolutely agree. He showed no mercy towards his victims, why should anyone have had compassion for him??

I'm so tired of seeing these articles wanting us to feel sorry for these criminals. "Boo-hoo-hoo...I had a rotten childhood, I was abused, it's all my parents fault." As Jeff Foxworthy says, just once I like to see one of these guys stand up and say, "I'm a dumb and I deserve my punishment."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back