The Birds II

Hammerized

Reaction score
:eek:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050518/D8A5IBTO0.html

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]Authorities closed off a sidewalk after the aggressive birds, which can have 2-foot wingspans, flew out of magnolia trees Monday in front of the County Administration Building.[/font] [font=Verdana,Sans-serif]"They were just going crazy," said constable Wilbert Jue, who works at the building. "They were attacking everybody that walked by."[/font]

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]The grackles zeroed in on a lawyer who shooed a bird away before he tripped and injured his face, Jue said. The lawyer was treated for several cuts.[/font]

So they zeroed in on a lawyer, that is funny, they might have "sensed" that he was a lawyer, fair game for an attack.......jk

Maybe the birds want him to represent them, after all the people are "threatening" a birds nest, or the birds "feel" "emotional distress" due to the fact that people are near the nest.

Kind of hard to get a retainer from them though......

That really must have been very frightening! There are a few times of the year that one intersection in my small town seems to attract billions of birds. Sparrows, I guess they are. The part behind our house, however, is a different story. We get some of the biggest and most beautiful birds I've seen - usually in singles or pairs though - thank God!

I saw the "Birds" I can only imagine how frightening this is.

The movie sacred the the heck out of me.......

THis is right in Downtown - They have a section of the sidewalk near this area cordened off with police tape to keep people from getting attacked - Its pretty funny, although not for that lawyer. I also think its hilarious that this has made national news. I think its only because they attacked the lawyer! :D

CyberLaw said:
Kind of hard to get a retainer from them though......
I will not make any puns about lawyers, birds and their bills.

:D:D:D:D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back