1252 users online (282 members and 970 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LA - Jessica Sonnier, 27, New Orleans, 15 Feb 2014

Jessica Sonnier

Police searching for missing woman last seen in Leonidas neighborhood -

The New Orleans Police Department is seeking the public's help in finding Jessica Sonnier, a 27-year-old woman last reported seen at around 12:15 p.m. in the Leonidas neighborhood. Sonnier's grandmother said Sonnier left the house to visit a friend. She told her grandmother that she would return home later. When Sonnier failed to return, multiple calls were placed to her cell phone but went straight to voicemail. Friends who were contacted did not know her whereabouts.
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...ssing_w_1.html
    http://www.fox8live.com/story/247361...-missing-woman
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I would like a better picture of her. I looked around and I'm not sure of any of the social media I found is her. Maybe one of y'all can.
    JMO.

:bananalama:

Here is a FB page for her...

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.sonnier.100

Last post was from almost a year ago. There must be something else out there. I'll keep checking...

NOPD searching for missing woman

NOPD searching for missing woman -

NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVUE) -- New Orleans Police are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 27-year-old woman. Jessica Sonnier was last seen Saturday at 12:15 p.m. in the 1800 block of Fern Street.

According to police, Sonnier's grandmother told detectives that Jessica told her that she was going to a friend's house and will be back later. Several calls were made to her cell phone, but the call would go straight to voicemail. Her friends were contacted but they do not know of her whereabouts.
    http://www.ksla.com/story/24736186/n...-missing-woman
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Sonnier is 5'5 tall, weighing 160 pounds. She has blue eyes and long black hair with blonde tips. She was last seen wearing a black hooded jacket, multi-colored shirt and knee high tights with tennis shoes. She also had a pink tote bag and black purse. Sonnier has a medical condition and it is unknown if she is in possession of her medication.
    http://www.fox8live.com/story/247361...-missing-woman

Article already posted, I believe, just cutting out some further details.

I wonder if she was planning to walk to the friends house, drive a car, take a bus? Does the grandmother know where exactly she was headed and who she was planning to see? A boyfriend? Or a long time friend who is a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJoJo View Post
    Here is a FB page for her...

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.sonnier.100

Last post was from almost a year ago. There must be something else out there. I'll keep checking...
    Are you positive that's the right FB page? It does sort of look like her.
    Last edited by ceejaywu; 02-17-2014 at 01:08 PM. Reason: deleted my opinion on FB post.

Quote Originally Posted by ceejaywu View Post
    Are you positive that's the right FB page? It does sort of look like her.
    Agree. Do we know this is her?

From what I can tell, it's her. There is so little information out there about her.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJoJo View Post
    From what I can tell, it's her. There is so little information out there about her.
    There are quite a few people in LA with that name. It doesn't look like her to me. How do we know it is her? Just concerned if it's not, we are using someone else's page.

I'm from South Louisiana and Sonnier is an extremely common name.

I believe the picture from 10/30/2008 (posted 2/4/12) looks exactly like her. In the first two photos, I believe she is the one with the glasses on . Please, if this isn't her FB, notify a mod and have them delete my post.

ETA: But the photo isn't the only thing that led me to post her FB. There is other info on her page.
    Last edited by MamaJoJo; 02-17-2014 at 09:27 PM. Reason: ETA

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    does she have a twin sister?

Has anyone read anything? I'm not good with sleuthing but I don't see anything since the 15th. Does this mean she was found? -or do this mean that she is still missing? Sad to think that she is missing and no one really "cares".

I can't find an update, either.

Regarding the FB, like Teche said, Sonnier is a common name around here, but I feel pretty sure this FB is hers.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast