GUILTY AR - Adrian Broadway, 15, shot dead by homeowner over prank, 15 Feb 2014

RazTaz

Never forget Teghan Skiba.
Reaction score
http://www.katv.com/story/24734288/15-year-old-little-rock-girl-shot-and-killed

LITTLE ROCK (KATV) -
Little Rock Police have arrested a man for the shooting death of a 15-year-old girl early Saturday morning.

Willie Noble, 48, has been charged with one count of first degree murder, one count of a terroristic act and five counts of aggravated assault.

The vehicle's windows were shattered and a bullet hole was found near the driver's side door handle.

Adrian Broadway, 15, died at Arkansas Children's Hospital.

According to police, the victims had pulled a prank on the suspect's home when he ran out of the house and started shooting at the vehicle.

I was told on a firearms forum I frequent that this would have been legal in TX (they have a section about what NOT to do if you're a gun owner, this guy and the Dunn case in FL are being heavily discussed).

what a strange affidavit IMO

it looks like it's typed on an old word processor

it doesn't even give details about the supposed vandalism to his car ... or who the other witnesses are ... or addresses etc. - is this for real?

Don't we more commonly see
LE affidavit provided to judge, so judge will sign (or not) arrest warrant?

This looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay diff,
as this is LE/Det. arrest report to his sgt. stating
subject he questioned about a shooting admitted shooting at that time and place in question.
"Mr. Noble stated that he opened his front door and started shooting."

At or soon after that point (poss after further consult w sgt or others),
LE/Det. had prob cause to arrest this subject; so he did.
"I then charged Mr. Noble with one count of Murder in the First Degree...." etc.

Just spitballing here and I could be wrong.:seeya:

November 2015, trial underway:

Noble told police in the recording that he heard someone outside of his home that night and went outside to see his son's car covered in toilet paper and leaves. He went back inside and got his gun, telling his wife "whoever it is, they'll be back."

Noble said in the recording that he ran out of the front door and started shooting when he noticed from his bathroom window that the people came back.

"I wasn't aiming at nobody. I was just shooting. I wasn't trying to hit nobody. I was just trying to scare them," Noble said. "I wasn't trying to hit nobody. I wasn't trying to take nobody's life."

Willie Noble was sentenced to 30 years in prison after being found guilty of 1st degree murder in the death of 15-year-old Adrian Broadway. He will be eligible for parole after 21 years.

http://katv.com/news/local/trial-begins-for-man-accused-of-killing-15-year-old-girl-after-prank

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back