OH - Mass Murderer James Ruppert Goes Before Parole Board

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
How could anyone shoot and kill 11 members of his own family? That's what James Ruppert did on Easter Sunday thirty years ago. His mother, brother, sister in law and their eight children were killed. Ruppert was sentenced to life, but has a hearing before the Ohio Parole Board next month.

James Ruppert lived with his mother inside this house on Minor Avenue. It was 30 years ago on Easter Sunday, Ruppert walked into the home with three pistols, a rifle and a box of bullets, and opened fire. Within five minutes, his mother, brother and sister in law and their eight children were all dead.

Mcnally won't forget what he saw and the anger he felt.

"I thought what resources shall I get while I was stepping over cartridge casings, blood pools, sloppy joe sandwich material and babies bodies."

Mcnally will never get over seeing eight children murdered in cold blood. One was a four year old who had been shot twice.

"Another one was approximately a 12 to 13 year old girl who about got out of the back door. It was ajar two to three inches. He got her before she could escape."

Ruppert was given a life prison term.

http://wkrc.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=DFAFC1FB-B8C5-4435-BEC4-67868829AAB9

I can't believe that the USofA has paid this a-hole's room and board for the past 30 years. He should have been used for medical research.

If they let him out, they're a pack of fools.

I decided to post this link just to close this old thread:

"An Ohio man serving a life sentence for the shooting 11 family members dead, including eight children, on Easter in 1975, has died in prison of natural causes.

James Ruppert, 88, died on Saturday at the Franklin Medical Center in Columbus.

The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction announced his death Monday, saying that Ruppert apparently died of natural causes, but that the official cause of death is pending."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back