Stephen Singular photography theory

GuruJosh

Inactive
Reaction score
In PMPT there is a bit where Singular throws up the idea that JB was taken for a photography session on Christmas night, with the knowledge probably of only one of the Rams.

She was taken for photos; but she was brought back to the house as a corpse.

I suppose this relates to Randy Simons, but not necessarily... the photographer could have been anyone (Santa?)

So my question is, could someone elaborate on such a theory (i.e. the broad idea that JB had a night-time photo shoot scheduled, but was dropped home dead?)

For some reason, parts of this "theory-skeleton" ring a bell with me. It certainly explains the (***reported!!! PMPT is reportedly untrustworthy) statement of Patsy to the effect of "we didn't mean for THIS to happen" (and J's (****reported!!!!!!**) "i'm so sorry" lines.

That may be all it explains though :) Does anyone subscribe to such a "photoshoot gone wrong" theory?

And what would have been the motivation for the Rams to cover it up? Why wouldn't they have tackled the bloke who did it and called the cops?

EDIT - I was just reading that Singluar interview with the Australian guy (who incidentally seems biased don't you think against a RDI possibility?)

Anyway Singular answered some of the questions like this:

"Q: In February this year, a Californian woman came forward and, through her counselor, advised the Boulder police that she had previously been molested at the hands of a pedophile ring that she thought was also responsible for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. How significant was her evidence and do you think Alex Hunter and the BPD treated it seriously?

[.......] For the Ramseys, or one Ramsey, there appeared to be a worse scenario than having both Patsy and their young son Burke being publicly accused, for the past three years, of killing JonBenet. That scenario had to do with making their daughter the victim of a child sex ring in Boulder. Why was this more threatening than having your family members accused of the most terrible thing a person can do?

Q: Can you suggest any scenarios that would explain why they would want to cover something like that up and allow themselves to be implicated in their daughters murder in the process?

Both parents, as I've suggested, are not involved in the same things, so the cover-up then becomes broader than merely hiding things from the police. And once certain actions were taken on the night of the murder, taken in a moment of absolute panic, they could not be undone. Also, the Ramseys have never been legally implicated in the murder of their daughter. They've only been accused of this by the media and others. So the plan, at least to date, has worked. They are not in jail and not likely to be charged with the crime soon. It is better, isn't it, to be thought a bad person by much of the world, than to face the worst accusations from the people closest to you? So silence prevails."

GuruJosh said:
In PMPT there is a bit where Singular throws up the idea that JB was taken for a photography session on Christmas night, with the knowledge probably of only one of the Rams.

She was taken for photos; but she was brought back to the house as a corpse.

For some reason, parts of this "theory-skeleton" ring a bell with me. It certainly explains the (***reported!!! PMPT is reportedly untrustworthy) statement of Patsy to the effect of "we didn't mean for THIS to happen" (and J's (****reported!!!!!!**) "i'm so sorry" lines.

That may be all it explains though :) Does anyone subscribe to such a "photoshoot gone wrong" theory?
I have never heard of this before. It does sound interesting. But why drop her off home if she was dead?
GuruJosh said:
And what would have been the motivation for the Rams to cover it up? Why wouldn't they have tackled the bloke who did it and called the cops?
I have posted my ideas on this all over the place and so has BlueCrab
GuruJosh said:
EDIT - I was just reading that Singluar interview with the Australian guy (who incidentally seems biased don't you think against a RDI possibility?)
Who is Singular and who is the Australian guy?

GuruJosh said:

"Q: In February this year, a Californian woman came forward and, through her counselor, advised the Boulder police that she had previously been molested at the hands of a pedophile ring that she thought was also responsible for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. How significant was her evidence and do you think Alex Hunter and the BPD treated it seriously?
This is VERY interesting to me. I have always thought that JonBenet was being molested all those years that she was wetting the bed and going to Dr Beuf and getting vaginal exams, and that her death that night was the culmination of that molestation when an exceptionally sadistic and violent paedophile joined the ring.

If this woman's claims prove to be genuine it would tend to support my theory.

aussiesheila said:
I have posted my ideas on this all over the place and so has BlueCrab
right, i mean i understand certain coverup motivations, especially if Burke was involved. What I mean is more along the lines of what Singular asks:

"Why was this more threatening than having your family members accused of the most terrible thing a person can do?"

i.e. why did John allow Patsy and Burke to be targeted by tabloid media, if indeed the killing was a result of a photoshoot-gone-wrong?

Which of the Rams would have had links to such a ring of "photographers"? What would be the motivation of the other one to participate in a coverup?

I am not saying i believe this theory! I am just interested in talking about it.

There was no photoshoot because the timeline for such an event doesn't exist.

JonBenet ate pineapple about one hour before she died. She ate the pineapple at the breakfast room table, with Burke, in the Ramsey house after the parents went to bed. The stungunning, the sexual assault, the tying up, the strangulation, and the bash in the head, all took place after eating the pineapple.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
There was no photoshoot because the timeline for such an event doesn't exist.

JonBenet ate pineapple about one hour before she died. She ate the pineapple at the breakfast room table, with Burke, in the Ramsey house after the parents went to bed. The stungunning, the sexual assault, the tying up, the strangulation, and the bash in the head, all took place after eating the pineapple.

BlueCrab

The fact that Patsy Ramsey was wearing the same exact outfit she had on the night before on the morning of the 26th makes it quite obvious that the woman never even went to bed that night but was up all night staging the crime scene for one of the 3 Ramseys in the house.
This was a mulit-millionaire beauty queen who prided herself on her appearance and said she never even left the house without make-up.
No way she threw on dirty old smelly clothes from the party the night before.
No way.
She had everything else packed and organized for their trip - you really think she is not going to have her outfit laid out that she plans to wear in the morning?
She never went to bed that night.

What was it about the White's party that would get her clothes "dirty"and "smelly" in just a few hours? How often during each day do you change your clothes?

As has been said before - I want to know what brand of make-up she was wearing that stays fresh for 12+ hours.

tipper said:
What was it about the White's party that would get her clothes "dirty"and "smelly" in just a few hours? How often during each day do you change your clothes?

As has been said before - I want to know what brand of make-up she was wearing that stays fresh for 12+ hours.
Someone who cares enough about their appearance to put on makeup at 5:30 in the morning BEFORE making a pot of coffee or waking up the kids, would not wear the same outfit as the day before, regardless of whether it was dirty or smelly.

But to answer your question, eating crab at the whites might make your clothes smelly? Just ask yourself, if you went to a xmas dinner for a few hours, would you put the same clothes on the next morning?

Voice of Reason said:
Someone who cares enough about their appearance to put on makeup at 5:30 in the morning BEFORE making a pot of coffee or waking up the kids, would not wear the same outfit as the day before, regardless of whether it was dirty or smelly.

But to answer your question, eating crab at the whites might make your clothes smelly? Just ask yourself, if you went to a xmas dinner for a few hours, would you put the same clothes on the next morning?

What about the fact that Patsy colored her hair Christmas Day? Wouldn't she need to wash it the next day so as to make sure the smell of the color would go away?

Wouldn't the police and friends still be able to get a whiff of the hair coloring ingrediants?

tipper said:

Your reply Tipper is a perfect example of how UN-objective the Rams are innocent people are.
You cannot be serious to at least admit that it is odd that a multi-millionare beauty queen woman like Patsy who was always dressed to the nines and had more clothes than she could probably even remember - would get up the morning after having attended a PARTY and put on the same clothes??
When she was wanting to make a "good impression" that day?
In her own words Patsy says of that morning:
"I remember my mother's words. "Never leave the house without your makeup. " Plus we are going to be with Melinda's fiance, Stewart, so I want to make a good impression."
Yeah - by wearing old clothes from the night before?

You may be right although I wouldn't characterize calling an outfit (that had been worn for maybe 5 hours at a dinner party ) "dirty old smelly clothes" as an "objective" statement.

This was a woman about whom ST uses the word "slovenly" when he describes how LHP characterized her. That she cared what the public rooms looked like but didn't bother with the dust and debris that would only be seen by family. Melinda et al hadn't seen her in the outfit from the night before. It was a new outfit to them. It sounds like something good for travel (velvet jeans, sweater, jacket). I see no problem with wearing it again having only worn it briefly the day before. I probably would have done the same and I also seldom leave the house without makeup on AND I have a closet jam-packed with nice clothes to choose from.

As someone said earlier this week - we make judgements based on our own experiences. Obviously yours are different from mine.

tipper said:
You may be right although I wouldn't characterize calling an outfit (that had been worn for maybe 5 hours at a dinner party ) "dirty old smelly clothes" as an "objective" statement.

This was a woman about whom ST uses the word "slovenly" when he describes how LHP characterized her. That she cared what the public rooms looked like but didn't bother with the dust and debris that would only be seen by family. Melinda et al hadn't seen her in the outfit from the night before. It was a new outfit to them. It sounds like something good for travel (velvet jeans, sweater, jacket). I see no problem with wearing it again having only worn it briefly the day before. I probably would have done the same and I also seldom leave the house without makeup on AND I have a closet jam-packed with nice clothes to choose from.

As someone said earlier this week - we make judgements based on our own experiences. Obviously yours are different from mine.

Well said and I agree. I would also wear the same clothes again.

Voice of Reason said:

VoR,

You hit the jackpot with that crab comment. The Ramseys had cracked crab at the Whites that evening. Take it from a person who was raised on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland -- crab country -- crab meat is delicious, but the smell of crab shells and crab innards is abominal, even King Crab legs. After eating crabs it takes two days of scrubbing with lemon juice just to get the odor out of your hands. And the crab smell permeates clothing. There's no way Patsy could have gotten on that crouded little airplane the next day while reeking of crab. Whew!

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
VoR,

You hit the jackpot with that crab comment. The Ramseys had cracked crab at the Whites that evening. Take it from a person who was raised on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland -- crab country -- crab meat is delicious, but the smell of crab shells and crab innards is abominal, even King Crab legs. After eating crabs it takes two days of scrubbing with lemon juice just to get the odor out of your hands. And the crab smell permeates clothing. There's no way Patsy could have gotten on that crouded little airplane the next day while reeking of crab. Whew!

BlueCrab
I have read that here before. But this is the only place I’ve heard it. Of course it isn’t something that comes up in conversation very often.

Though I rarely have crab-legs when I do I’ve never noticed any particular smell. I’m on the far side of middle-age and only heard about this in the past couple of years. Perhaps Patsy had never heard of it too. I don’t recall anyone that morning saying she reeked of crab.

Perhaps I'll get some crab-legs this weekend and see what I can smell. My daughter in law has a good nose.

I did find this:
http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC3482.htm

Crabs, Lobsters and Crayfish: Live crabs, lobsters, spiny lobsters and crayfish move their legs. The "tail" of a live lobster curls under the body and does not hang down when you pick it up. Frozen spiny or rock lobster tails have clear white meat, no odor and are hard-frozen. Cooked crabs, lobsters and crayfish have bright orange to red shells and are free of any disagreeable odor.

BlueCrab said:
VoR,

BlueCrab

BlueCrab,

First off ... wearing the same clothes is not IMO as suspicious as it sounds. Like some of the other posters replied ... yes,I too believe it could have happened ... wearing the same clothes that PR had on for just a few hours,and has not been seen by any one she was going to be meeting the next day,plus she was already planning for two different trips,there were probably clothes all over the place ... it was probably just easier for her to wear the same clothes,just one less thing to think about.

Now ... I don't know if you are a lady or man ...but most ladies after going out to dinner and order crab .... do not reek of crab all over their clothes. Lady posters would you agree?

Full make up that looks fresh? Now that I question.

Crab and lobster, whether you cook it or not, smells. It may not be a disagreeable odor, but it is distinctly from the sea, if you will. I am not saying that Patsy would reek, but it is fair to say that after a meal of crab, you might not wear the same clothes the next day. It was merely a suggestion I made as to what at the party might make her "dirty" or "smelly".

On another note, I don't think that she stayed up all night and that's why she was wearing the same clothes. I think she woke up and put the same clothes on, like she said. However, I am more concerned with the fresh makeup which suggests to me that she knew she would be expecting company that morning, but she overlooked the fact that they would eventually figure out she was in the same clothes, and the "never leave your house without your makeup" line makes no sense in light of wearing last night's outfit.

GuruJosh said:

Both parents, as I've suggested, are not involved in the same things, so the cover-up then becomes broader than merely hiding things from the police. And once certain actions were taken on the night of the murder, taken in a moment of absolute panic, they could not be undone. Also, the Ramseys have never been legally implicated in the murder of their daughter. They've only been accused of this by the media and others. So the plan, at least to date, has worked. They are not in jail and not likely to be charged with the crime soon. It is better, isn't it, to be thought a bad person by much of the world, than to face the worst accusations from the people closest to you? So silence prevails."

Could have been a cover story or photoshoot ruse by someone to get her out of the house, in which case probably the parents would have been rather flattered, figured JonBenet would sleep on the way to Charlevoix and not be much bother. If it happened, the group may have returned to the house for the pineapple and the rest of a ceremony they may have been celectrating. There's no telling if the rumored FW party happened. His two guests from California were said to be members of a "Kali" group and strange old religions seemed rather popular in Boulder.

Someone years ago advised us that a Celtic sacrifice involved a last meal, of a favorite food. And that there's one or more religions in Boulder that combine parts of all religions. Who knows if maybe the group all came over to the Rs' about MIDNIGHT, although I don't remember if that was when such a thing would happen according to the poster at that time. Just a thought that might explain Patsy still having on the same outfit. She couldn't be inhospitable, after all.

The Whites' guests from California were said to be members of a Kali group, and I meant to look that up. I don't know if they're supposed to be a religion. Years ago we discussed the yearly chart of events Celtic and similar religions would "celebrate". Cutting down a Christmas tree, for instance, they'd talk to it and thank it. Below ground or below water body placement symbolized something. I forget what. There was something about a celtic ceremony outdoors in the woods, every year, and JR and some friends started taking a walk into the foothills. I don't remember how far they went, guess none of the book authors knew or told us.

BlueCrab said:
VoR,

BlueCrab
Blue, where did you get the information "the Ramseys" had cracked crab when all that's ever been said is that Priscilla saved some cracked crab for JonBenet.

As far as I know everyone else had turkey with all the usual trimmings for that meal.
The only Ramsey to have cracked crab was JonBenet.

Seems the White's went to alot of trouble to cook cracked crab for....Jonbenet.
I thought Patsy said they all enjoyed a meal of cracked crab.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back