Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    jggordo, ontheclock, mrsobrien, 2hope4 I understand how you all feel.

I think about Antonio often and when I do I always get a sick feeling in my stomach. His case has left me so unsettled, more so than any other case I have followed in regards to how it ended....or rather, how it didn't end. I don't believe Antonio received justice.

I also hope that maybe his case is still being investigated behind the scenes....but I'm not optimistic..
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snoods For This Useful Post:

Will we ever know what happened? !

I just now happened across this sad case and have a question. Looking at the picture, does anyone have an opinion as to whether Antonio's body looks like it had been in the water for two weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I just now happened across this sad case and have a question. Looking at the picture, does anyone have an opinion as to whether Antonio's body looks like it had been in the water for two weeks?
    That's an excellent question. I am not qualified to answer it though, I assume it depends on several factors. Maybe someone with a stronger stomach will volunteer to research that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsobrien For This Useful Post:

From new knowledge learned of situations where people get in a car accident before disappearing and stuff about hypothermia that I've learned during the last year, I personally feel foul play far less likely was a factor in Antonio's death. A situation I think could of very well happened was that Antonio was really confused after the accident and got hypothermia, which eventually made him feel as if his body was burning so he went into the water to try to cool off. Something that can happen to female hypothermia victims is that their deaths gets investigated as murders to to being found unclothed as they were frantically trying to stop feeling like they were burning up before their deaths, which usually is a sign of sexual assault. While I don't suspect foul play to of been involved in Antonio's disappearance, I do know there's been cases where some law enforcement members in the Houston or Harris county have done rather improper investigating. Of course some of this is JMO and .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Merry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Merry View Post
    From new knowledge learned of situations where people get in a car accident before disappearing and stuff about hypothermia that I've learned during the last year, I personally feel foul play far less likely was a factor in Antonio's death. A situation I think could of very well happened was that Antonio was really confused after the accident and got hypothermia, which eventually made him feel as if his body was burning so he went into the water to try to cool off. Something that can happen to female hypothermia victims is that their deaths gets investigated as murders to to being found unclothed as they were frantically trying to stop feeling like they were burning up before their deaths, which usually is a sign of sexual assault. While I don't suspect foul play to of been involved in Antonio's disappearance, I do know there's been cases where some law enforcement members in the Houston or Harris county have done rather improper investigating. Of course some of this is JMO and .
    Paradoxical undressing has been discussed here on WS a few times. Fascinating really.

I think your theory is sound, but the unanswered questions bother me. If hypothermia, why leave his clothes and shoes neatly in the car? And the teddy in his underwear? What about the claims of a car running him off the road? :-/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsobrien For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11