Mexico Mexico - James Stacy, 47, from KY, Cuidad Victoria, 25 Jan 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
James Stacy
24757942_BG1.jpg

Kentucky Man Missing In Mexico -

HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. –
A Kentucky family is living a nightmare as they wait for any word about their loved one missing in Mexico. They are only holding on to hope that he's alive.

It has been 25 days since the family of James Stacy has heard anything about his whereabouts, and even then it was through his captors. 47-year-old James Stacy had just graduated from Hopkinsville Community College when he decided to drive his black pick-up truck down to Mexico to spend Christmas with his girlfriend. After more than a month there he left her behind in San Luis Potosi, but on his way home only got as far Ciudad Victoria. "On his way back that's when the incident happened," his younger brother, John, said Tuesday.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24757942/kentucky-man-missing-in-mexico

I searched and found NO thread on here for him.

I cannot find a specific date for when he went missing. He DROVE to Mexico to visit a girlfriend for Christmas in San Louis Potosi. He stayed with her a month and started back to Matamoros.

There is a map 'with the route on the Channel 5 article. He only got as far as Ciudad Victoria. He was on the phone talking to a friend when he started being followed. Carlos (friend) stated that James said he was scared and then he(Carlos) heard a bang that was it.

Hours after the call his friends spoke to him on speakerphone. He was asked if good people had him; if the military had him; and if he was ok. He answered YES but that was the last anyone has talked to him.

In the days following the call someone used his card to drain his bank account.

his family hired a private investigator who thinks he may have run a checkpoint when driving because it was at night and probably hard to see.

His family just wants him back, whoever they are can have his truck and the money.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24757942/kentucky-man-missing-in-mexico

At this time it is unknown WHERE he is. WHO has him (Mexican authorities or drug cartel) nor if he is still alive.

I put Hopkinsville KY in the title even though he is missing in MEXICO. I know many people would search by "Kentucky" and since he is FROM Ky it might need to be prominent.

If I have erred in any of the post, MODS please feel free to correct.

Mexico scares me to death.....

How terrifying for him and his family.
Notlooking good but hping whover got him let him go and he's trying to make his way to somewhere safe.

Just bumping for James. We worked for the same company :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa