FL - Mary Archer, 64, killed by drunk driver, Pensacola, 19 Dec 2003

"Hawkins was ejected from his SUV when it crashed, and initially asked troopers if they had caught the person driving it. Authorities were able to prove he was at the wheel by DNA evidence on the air bag. His blood-alcohol level of 0.18 was more than double the legal limit."

After reading the above, I'd expect the jerk to say something so insensitive. Maybe he'll see the light while his butt is sitting in a cell for the next 15 yrs.
:loser:

You know what I wish? I wish that this episode could follow him to prison and be held against him in the "good behavior" sentence reduction that is surely to follow.

Jeana (DP) said:
You know what I wish? I wish that this episode could follow him to prison and be held against him in the "good behavior" sentence reduction that is surely to follow.

Usually behavior like this is recorded and gets brought up at Parole hearings etc

messiecake said:
Usually behavior like this is recorded and gets brought up at Parole hearings etc

You're right!! I forgot about it until I just read your post. Remember the Aileen Wurnos case? Good thinking!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back