808 users online (200 members and 608 guests)  

Websleuths News

Lacy underwear banned in Russia women protest in street

A trade ban on lacy lingerie has left Russian consumers and their neighbours with their knickers in a twist.

The ban will outlaw any underwear containing less than six per cent cotton from being imported, made, or sold in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2tm5S7EW5
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Merry Christmas to all Websleuths staff, members and guests.

The men will be happy with the street protests, and the photos at the link, lol.

Actually, this is a good idea. I don't know the current financial situation there, but I remember reading an article around 1991 or so about Russia being in very poor financial condition. Given what was happening at the time it made sense. So, if they can keep the money coming in locally, it may be helpful. Not sure that is an overall great plan, but whatever works for them.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

I guess Russian women will be stuck with granny panties. That is something to protest, undies that look like they could power a sailboat.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

They now manufacture sexy cotton panties and they're much more healthier to wear than synthetics (polyester). I think most women will know what I'm referring to. Cotton wicks away moisture.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    I guess Russian women will be stuck with granny panties. That is something to protest, undies that look like they could power a sailboat.
    Not necessarily.

http://search2.victoriassecret.com/?...sktop&theme=vs
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

It's difficult to wear some clothes with cotton underwear, or ones that don't stretch. I believe I'd go commando before trying to wear cotton under a tight pair of jeans.

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    Commando is always a good option. I've seen some sexy cotton blend ladies' underwear but 100% cotton reminds me too much of guys' underwear - just my opinion.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    About 3 of these look better than the ones in the dailymail article, really. I did go through all the pages (of course anything looks good on those models, ha). The rest look like the new boyish style to me, but I am not 20 so I have no idea what is sexy anymore (nor does my body wish to pretend that a lacy teddy or undies would help anymore, lol.)

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

The great Ziegfield of the Ziegfield Follies, Bought expensive French silk underwear, for all the dancers. When asked why he would spend money on such an extravagance that no one would be aware of, he said "the dancers know". Psychologically, they felt prettier and put on a better performance.

I wouldn't wear those granny or boyish ones. I have quite a selection and they are quite sexy. Some have satin at the borders ...like this one.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-st...142622606.html

No monistat for me. Thank you very much!! Lol
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

I quit wearing any sort of cotton panties when I was 13 years old, never had a single problem with my lady bits.
    I'd go commando too before I'd wear cotton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice