WV WV - Princeton, Greasy Ridge Rd off I-77, AsianMale 13-15, UP10570, skull, missing lower jaw, Aug'12

alllads

Reaction score
Just thought to post this young man here, there is NO information AT ALL.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10570

Not even local contacts listed. Found in 2012, but no dentals or DNA. Makes me think that maybe DNA could not be recovered? I don't know.

http://www.register-herald.com/todaysfrontpage/x685076621/Skull-found-in-Mercer-County/print

Anyone else maybe have better luck than me finding some information past August? Doesn't seem that they circulated the approximate age and race around beyond NamUs.

Could be a possibility! The other one I thought about was:

The other possibility could be Daniel Yuen?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6839/2/

Missing from Running Springs, California in 2004 BUT that was from a boarding school (a CEDU "therapeutic boarding school" that closed in 2005...), he was actually from New Jersey. Summary says he did not know anyone in California (but who knows, he may have met people). My thinking was, what if he was attempting to hitchhike back East, where he'd have a place to stay etc? On Charley Project it says that his family believes he may still be in California, but just an idea - him and Mo Zhang are the only possibilities I can think of.

Though I do wish there was some estimate of how many "years" exactly - 10 or more like 90?

Bumping. Were they ever submitted?

I'm currently browsing through Asian males missing from California and noticed this teen earlier...the details of his disappearance are bizarre, to say the least (IMO) but he has ties to New Jersey and that's what made me think of him when I saw this UID... his NamUs profile does say DNA and dental X-rays are available *******and I just realized Daniel was mentioned up thread!********
here's his information again. Lesson learned ;)

Missing Person / NamUs #MP6839
Daniel Ted Yuen, Male, Asian
Missing From: Running Springs, California
Date of Last Contact: February 8, 2004
Missing Age: 16 years
Height & Weight: 5'6" / 125 lbs
Hair & Eye Color: Black / Brown
(may wear glasses or contacts)
Clothing: Jeans, blue jacket and white tennis shoes

Details of Disappearance:
Daniel was last seen at school on February 8, 2004. He resided in New Jersey and was just admitted to a private boarding school in Running Springs. He was not happy about the move and ran away. He had no friends or other contacts in California and has not been seen or heard from since. Daniel may go by the nickname Dan or Danny. He may be wearing glasses.

Sadly this little boy's remains were only a skull minus jaw. It seems a strange location for Daniel to end up in (@MadMcGoo) as it's not really a logical route from California but then we've seen stranger.

Much closer to WV is this missing NY boy whose Namus case was only created in 2020. Hon Wong was 14yo when he went missing in 1995. There are few details and nothing in Charley or Doe Network to supplement the Namus entry.
www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/71266?nav
www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/ny-hon-wong-14-irondequoit-march-27-1995.532934/#post-16232327
I have submitted him to Namus, noting that scant details make it hard to do a comparison of any significance.

Michael Omas Masaoay – The Charley Project
www.doenetwork.org/cases/129dmca.html
www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/6877?nav
Another missing young Asian boy (16yo but he was very small at 5'1"). Again no reason to be in WV from CA and part of his belongings were found in CA but he is classified as a non-family abduction. Missing since 1989.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back