SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

Parking Lot thread for social media discussion

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

Heather Elivis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

The Rules

Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

And... No rumor, discuss only what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement. Heather's social media sites are allowed, but you can not discuss any posts other than hers.

TM and SM are now sleuthable, in conjunction with their arrests.

The Find Heather Facebook page is not allowed here and no discussion about it.

You can speculate but no out and out rumor, you can not for example say Heather may have been meeting someone because of drugs, or money etc. Not allowed.

Please continue here...

Just a reminder...

No name calling or name variations of anyone

&

No bashing of anyone

This includes how someone looks.

If the charges do not get more "down to business"...hope she has to register as an RSO at least...JMO

$10,000 bond set on obstruction of justice charge, $5,000 each on the two sex charges

(No link as I am mobile atm, but you can see it listed under bond on that charge on the Horry County publix index)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reposing this as I posted on the old thread just as it was closing...

Whoever posted they towed the Disney camper...I don't know if it's true or not but it's the first time I smiled since I came home to the news last night.

I thought i'd feel happier than I do. I feel like finding Heather is now closer than ever and the reality of that...that it'll dash any small hpoe that she could be alive, makes me really sad. Can't imagine what the Elvis family feels right now.

$5,000 bond set on obstruction of justice charge

(No link as I am mobile atm, but you can see it listed under bond on that charge on the Horry County publix index)

She will be terrorizing via her Facebook soon.

I'm nauseous from this.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Could she have been obstructing and/or exposing herself when the search warrant was served?

Regarding the bond for Tammy I see $5000 each for the 2 sex/indecent charges
and $10,000 bond for the obstruction charge

Okay, hopefully the last thread without Heather being home!

She will be terrorizing via her Facebook soon.

I'm nauseous from this.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

I hope they arrest her for something else when she gets home. (Can they do that?)

Maybe she exposed herself when the searchers were nearby and she was cranky?

Edited my post on the bond hearings as I made a typo trying to do this quickly from my phone! 10k obstruction 5k on each sex charge

Still no reporters lighting up Twitter..hopefully means there is something more .

If there were much more serious charges coming, what would be the point of the little charges? If they had something that could get the Moorers 10+ years in prison, why add on charges that won't result in barely any jail time? It would just seem like a waste of money to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member