GUILTY WV - Eva Woods, 59, St Albans, 21 Feb 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Eva Linda Woods
24794824_BG1.jpg
24794824_BG2.jpg

Police searching for missing Kanawha County, WV woman -

According to a news release issued by the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office, Eva Linda Woods, 59, of West Main Street near St. Albans, has been missing since Friday afternoon of Feb. 21, when she last seen walking outside of her house.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/24794824/police-searching-for-missing-kanawha-county-wv-woman

Wonder who last saw her and what she was doing at that time?

I can't seem to make out what that tattoo is on her forehead. But, what really concerns me is the black eye. Who hits a 59 year old woman? Probably the same person who "disappeared" her.

So sad! You're supposed to care for your parents as they get older! This woman looks mistreated!

How sad!! Her own daughter... I can't imagine the relationship between these two, must have been pretty bad. Sounds like the daughter was on drugs, and really messed up.
RIP, dear lady.

Lots more to this story:

Jessica Woods told Detective Sean Snuffer in an interview that she last saw her mother Friday afternoon and that she appeared to be going somewhere. Jessica’s teen daughter initially told detectives she saw Eva walking toward St. Albans, but surveillance videos culled from the area showed no signs of her.

The teen’s father asked the girl and her 5-year-old sister when they’d last seen Eva. The teen responded that she saw her grandmother when she was getting off the school bus, which is what “mommy told us to say,” the younger girl told police, the complaint said.

Shawn Legg told deputies on Sunday he'd been dating Jessica nearly three weeks and was living at the West Main Street home with her. He said she told him that she owned a construction business and that the house was hers.

Legg told deputies he never saw Eva Woods at the house and that Jessica told him her mother lived elsewhere.

There's much, much more at the link: including how she told someone that she couldn't take it anymore and went to far, how she couldn't dig anymore, and her plans to flee before being captured by purchasing a car with cash.

http://wvpress.org/news/st-albans-woman-charged-killing-mother/

http://www.wchstv.com/news/features...ree-Murder-Of-Mother-62564.shtml#.VIjGCovZIWc

Jessica Woods, 36, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, concealing a body, conspiracy to conceal a body, breaking and entering and fraudulent use of access device. As part of the plea, Woods agreed to the maximum sentence on all charges, and to run them consecutively...

"I just want to know, how could she do that? She was Mom's favorite daughter. It goes through my head that my mother, maybe her last thought was that my favorite daughter is killing me," Sarah Woods said.

Woods was sentenced to spend 53 to 70 years in prison.

IMHO, Sarah Woods should know that her sister was not necessarily her mother's favorite. She was the needy one, the one her mother felt guilty over. The rest of her kids were equally loved, just more competent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back