SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

Thread #18

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Zoomable map, also available in the Maps Media and Timeline thread:

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-78.909302&spn=0.399381,0.910492&dg=feature

Thanks to Ghostwheel

The Rules

Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

And... No rumor, discuss only what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement. Heather's social media sites are allowed, but you can not discuss any posts other than hers.

TM and SM are now sleuthable, in conjunction with their arrests.

The Find Heather Facebook page is not allowed here and no discussion about it.

You can speculate but no out and out rumor, you can not for example say Heather may have been meeting someone because of drugs, or money etc. Not allowed.

Please continue here...

Just a reminder...

No name calling or name variations. We are a victim friendly site, this includes friends and family.

No bashing of anyone, no discussion about how someone looks, and please do not make fun of

the situation that the Moorers are in. This is all very serious and it does not help find Heather

which is what we are all about here.

What was TM's job before she lost it due to this case?

Bringing forward this updated article:

The first line is very clear about naming the suspects:

Charges were announced Saturday at bond hearings for Sidney and Tammy Moorer, both arrested Friday in connection with the investigation into missing 20-year-old Heather Elvis.

And here is the setup for a possible change of venue:

Because this is a high profile case - there could be some challenges to the defense in choosing a jury that is impartial to the case.

"In any trial that has a lot of publicity, there are steps in place that a judge takes to make sure the jurors that are selected are impartial and have not already formed opinions on the case," explained McCollum.

more at link: http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...vis-case-police-confirm#.UwlsLWhoZ4c.facebook

The discussion about SM's hair color: I can
see the darker colored roots at the base. JMO, probable was colored about 6 weeks ago...that much growth of color at the roots.

Bringing forward this updated article:

The first line is very clear about naming the suspects:

Charges were announced Saturday at bond hearings for Sidney and Tammy Moorer, both arrested Friday in connection with the investigation into missing 20-year-old Heather Elvis.

And here is the setup for a possible change of venue:

Because this is a high profile case - there could be some challenges to the defense in choosing a jury that is impartial to the case.

"In any trial that has a lot of publicity, there are steps in place that a judge takes to make sure the jurors that are selected are impartial and have not already formed opinions on the case," explained McCollum.

more at link: http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...vis-case-police-confirm#.UwlsLWhoZ4c.facebook

It wouldn't surprise me if the case got a change of venue if Tammy and/or Sidney went on trial for murder one day.

quote [[ shefner
Yes! This is what I believe. If TM divorced him, so what? He would get half of the whole deal....that's the law. And he could have HE. I think he is the weak one. TM pushed him around. ]]

I do believe TM pushed SM around but no, the law isn't that he would get 50% of everything. Then there's child support to consider, alimony.... he was the cheater so she would most likely get alimony.
There would be no 50% if everything is in her parent's name, but even if not, there are nuances in the law that can change that "50%". IMO, but experience plays a part in this statement.

She set people up...I mean for Disney vacations, of course.

I think I might have found someone who loves Disney more than my mother in law! Not that that isn't creepy or anything....

The more I think about Tammy, the more I think I understand why HE was crying in her phone call with BW.

Hi 29 guests :seeya:

I am so anxious for the next charges.

Topcat,

I hope it does do her in. I used dread social media , but in this case I think it will destroy any type of defense TM comes up with. Her whole world is just fantasy , and I think in her reality she thinks she is justified and entitled and smarter than everyone else. Just as the joint facebook page for TM & SM, its fake. She created that illusion. And there was no way anyone one was going to take SM away from her. Because if that happen she would lose that happy illusion, and she would have lost control. She can not handle losing control, or plain losing. Prison will not be easy for either of them. All I have to say to that is GOOD!!

She set people up...I mean for Disney vacations, of course.

does anyone remember there was a case awhile ago where the perp's jobs were arranging disney trips but they were total scam artists?

it's bugging me because I can't remember the details and it seems so similar

the other thing is - does TM remind anyone else of DeeDee - the woman who was convicted of murdering a lottery winner - that case is listed here at WS too

quote [[ shefner
Yes! This is what I believe. If TM divorced him, so what? He would get half of the whole deal....that's the law. And he could have HE. I think he is the weak one. TM pushed him around. ]]

I do believe TM pushed SM around but no, the law isn't that he would get 50% of everything. Then there's child support to consider, alimony.... he was the cheater so she would most likely get alimony.
There would be no 50% if everything is in her parent's name, but even if not, there are nuances in the law that can change that "50%". IMO, but experience plays a part in this statement.

But, she put it out in public, in writing, that she had a boyfriend before him. So, I think they would be 'Even Steven' on that issue.

The discussion about SM's hair color: I can
see the darker colored roots at the base. JMO, probable was colored about 6 weeks ago...that much growth of color at the roots.

I'm a hairdresser, and I agree with that time frame. I would also speculate it was cheap box color... JUST SAYIN....

I was looking through her photos and she is so pretty. She looks like a little soap opera star. I cant even imagine what she saw in him.

Talking about HE.

But, she put it out in public, in writing, that she had a boyfriend before him. So, I think they would be 'Even Steven' on that issue.

And if that becomes part of her defense, she may need that alleged boyfriend to testify. Someone will have to come forward and admit being with her...

Re: the earlier discussion about the indecent exposure charges...

Agree that these likely did not stem from the mall/changeroom escapades as (hopefully!) nobody saw that. However, if TM is as controlling as some of the emerging details might suggest, I could see her demanding to do certain deeds with SM in the truck, exactly as he and HE allegedly had. Almost a way of undoing things or making it right, now that HE was no longer a threat to TM. Perhaps something like this was caught on camera.

Wild speculation and all JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member