SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

Thread #18

Thread #19

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Zoomable map, also available in the Maps Media and Timeline thread:

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-78.909302&spn=0.399381,0.910492&dg=feature

Thanks to Ghostwheel

The Rules

Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

And... No rumor, discuss only what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement. Heather's social media sites are allowed, but you can not discuss any posts other than hers.

TM and SM are now sleuthable, in conjunction with their arrests.

The Find Heather Facebook page is not allowed here and no discussion about it.

You can speculate but no out and out rumor, you can not for example say Heather may have been meeting someone because of drugs, or money etc. Not allowed.

Please continue here...

Just a reminder...

No name calling or name variations. We are a victim friendly site, this includes friends and family.

No bashing of anyone, no discussion about how someone looks, and please do not make fun of

the situation that the Moorers are in. This is all very serious and it does not help find Heather

which is what we are all about here.

The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Screenshot2014-02-23at15038PM_zps9d1923fc.png

Screenshot2014-02-23at34334PM_zps3a96d9c4.png

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points.

The red markers are the locations of the Indecent Exposure charges.

I posted this at the end of the other thread but I'm bringing it over here:

Good call Ghost Wheel!

This is the exact photo that is on SM's FB page. The photo TM uploaded on SM's FB page is not original. Look at Ghostwheel's link. Rocks....Rock stars, Blarney Stone, photos of Rocks, Rock groupie...is there a rock quarry in Myrtle Beach. If someone has already brought this up, sorry.

Some rock things I found in Myrtle Beach:

Crocodile Rocks and Hard Rock Cafe
Dino Capone's School of Rock
Rock Solid Creations
Grassie Granite and Marble and Ceasar Roman Stone, both on 544. Ceasar Roman Stone is quite near Peachtree Road

The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points.

Great maps! :thumb:

Thank you ! :tyou:

I'd like to WELCOME ANY NEW MEMBERS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN OVERLOOKED BECAUSE OF FAST MOVING THREADS....We are so glad you are here!

:welcome2::welcome3::welcome5:

Yes there is an old one around the corner if driving and through the woods if walking from PTL. About 3 miles form TM and SM home. There is also a very deep lake there.

Just bringing a quote over from the last thread about a rock quarry in Myrtle Beach. Socasteegirl above says there is one. Has it been searched does anyone know?

Anyone think the IE charge could have been from DTD in front of HE after they kidnapped her? Makes me sick thinking of it but curious how IE & kidnapping are related. I was offline most of the day & feel so behind. I did read hearings are not until tomorrow. Do they let alledged kidnappers out on bond? MOO

Ok well I am new here! I have been lurking for a bit but felt inclined to join :). I have read the rules but please let me know if any of this isn't allowed. I hadn't question and this May have been covered before... We know from reports about the cell records. My question is that phones obviously ping when data is sent/received BUT today most smart phones also have GPS and it is my understanding that this GPS can be tracked even if the phone is not pinging. The GPS should be able to be traced up until the moment a phone is destroyed or battery removed. So if this is correct, LE could know the location that phone was turned off? Maybe someone who knows about this kind of thing could elaborate

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/loc...722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

Great map............do you know where the rock quarry is that was mentioned in the last thread?

bringing forward-was replying when closed

Salem, I think those events were a prelude to the events resulting in the charges. I find it interesting that TM would be shopping or even in Hot Topic. For whom? Certainly not herself. Disgusting despicable people.

she did have a daughter and it was getting close to Xmas..don't know if any other girls/friends to shop for since I don't know any more about others...or maybe she just wanted to go in there are remember when she could wear those clothes?she had stated the SM was a shopper-not herself. Maybe it was one of his "fantasies"? :moo:

Great map............do you know where the rock quarry is that was mentioned in the last thread?

Lets see if I can explain its location:) When you go up Peachtree Rd turn left it is on your left. So where the red line turns left look about an inch up and you will see the lake. Lite green in color on the map. Make sense?

Just bringing a quote over from the last thread about a rock quarry in Myrtle Beach. Socasteegirl above says there is one. Has it been searched does anyone know?

can someone locate it on the map?
is it a well known place? what kind of rocks?
is it busy or desserted area.
That would be so convenient.
IMO, if you murder a person, you would want to get rid of the body and the cover up asap! Be home asap for alibi purpose.........

Ok well I am new here! I have been lurking for a bit but felt inclined to join :). I have read the rules but please let me know if any of this isn't allowed. I hadn't question and this May have been covered before... We know from reports about the cell records. My question is that phones obviously ping when data is sent/received BUT today most smart phones also have GPS and it is my understanding that this GPS can be tracked even if the phone is not pinging. The GPS should be able to be traced up until the moment a phone is destroyed or battery removed. So if this is correct, LE could know the location that phone was turned off? Maybe someone who knows about this kind of thing could elaborate

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/loc...722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

:welcome: Hkl! :wagon:

I will let a Sleuther who is more cell phone tech savvy answer that question for you!

:seeya:

I posted this at the end of the other thread but I'm bringing it over here:

Some rock things I found in Myrtle Beach:

Crocodile Rocks and Hard Rock Cafe
Dino Capone's School of Rock
Rock Solid Creations
Grassie Granite and Marble and Ceasar Roman Stone, both on 544. Ceasar Roman Stone is quite near Peachtree Road

Another Rock image...TM has a photo of a Pyramid on her FB page.

Is that a bridge I see halfway between PTL & SM house??
It looks like it goes over a few waterways??Could one go on that bridge at early morning times & dump a body/evidence/etc over there? Are there cameras there? Is it also over swampy areas where gators might be present??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401