Family says it found dead rat inside birthday cake

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
Posted: 3:07 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014By Collin Ruane
​A New York man’s 96th birthday was ruined after he reportedly found a dead rat baked into his birthday cake.
WABC reports Joe Valente first complained about his cake when he said it didn't taste right. Then, when he and his family cut open the cake, they reportedly noticed what looked like black mold.
But it only gets worse, and more disgusting, from here.
The New York Daily News reports after looking further through the cake, family members say they discovered a rat tail and even parts of a rat's dead body baked inside.
The New York Post adds the tail was also apparently bleeding into the cake. Valente reportedly suffered from stomach pains and diarrhea after eating some of it. more at link: http://www.wftv.com/news/news/natio...nt_internallink_relatedcontent_2014_partners2

Ugh! Ewwww! Blech!!

Did they buy the cake from Chuck E. Cheese?

:giggle:

I bet that bakery won't get any more business since they have been "ratted out"...

:no:

Maybe the family ran out of new ideas after 95 birthday cakes...:cake4u:

I bet he will order his OWN cake next year... :yes:

Free protein with the purchase of a cake, and they're complaining about it?

Some folks just like to whine, I guess.

:sick:

This is one of those stories I may not have really believed, it it were not for the photos and video at the above links.

How did it get in the batter with no one noticing?!!

I realize that there is a tribe of nomads that eats rats (thank you PBS), but, I just can't go there. Can't stop thinking about all the diseases they carry, and, I can still afford to buy food. Oh my goodness, wish I had not clicked on those links. Guess turning 96 will always be a day to be remembered in this family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back