1313 users online (263 members and 1050 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

Thread #18

Thread #19

Verified members on Heather's case
    Creek-Ratz - verified insider
    helpseeker - verified insider
    LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Police Report

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/244983...eases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
    If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Zoomable map, also available in the Maps Media and Timeline thread:

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...492&dg=feature

Thanks to Ghostwheel

Last edited by KateB; 04-29-2015 at 01:53 AM. Reason: repair url tags.

SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20**ARREST**

The Rules

Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
    2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
    3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
    4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

And... No rumor, discuss only what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement. Heather's social media sites are allowed, but you can not discuss any posts other than hers.

TM and SM are now sleuthable, in conjunction with their arrests.

The Find Heather Facebook page is not allowed here and no discussion about it.

You can speculate but no out and out rumor, you can not for example say Heather may have been meeting someone because of drugs, or money etc. Not allowed.

Please continue here...
    Last edited by KateB; 04-29-2015 at 01:53 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Just a reminder...

No name calling or name variations. We are a victim friendly site, this includes friends and family.

No bashing of anyone, no discussion about how someone looks, and please do not make fun of

the situation that the Moorers are in. This is all very serious and it does not help find Heather

which is what we are all about here.

The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points.

The red markers are the locations of the Indecent Exposure charges.

SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

Please continue here.

Remember - NO DISCUSSION OF MINORS, NO PICTURES OF MINORS AND NO DISCUSSION OF RUMORS THAT DO NOT HAVE A BASE IN FACT. A link is needed to point us in a direction before speculation is allowed.

TM and SM are charged with murder, no one else is discussable as a person of interest or suspect.

Thanks,

Salem
    Last edited by imamaze; 02-25-2014 at 11:10 AM.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crim...7a43b2370.html

According to arrest warrants released Monday afternoon, Heather Elvis was kidnapped and murdered at the Peachtree Boat Landing in Socastee.

Also says "malice aforethought" That my friends is MURDER 1, PREMEDIATED, LYING IN WAIT MURDER - death penalty charge if SC has the death penalty.

This is the strongest murder charge on the books.

I need to TO myself

Salem

ETA for link and wording: "The warrants state that Sidney and Tammy Moorer, "did unlawfully, without just or sufficient cause, murder Heather Elvis with malice forethought," according to the murder warrant." http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crim...7a43b2370.html
    Last edited by Salem; 02-24-2014 at 02:54 PM.

I'm thankful this case has taken off and 2 have been charged with kidnapping and murder however I'm still not feeling any better withour the location of Heather.
    She deserves to Rest In Peace and I hope SM had enough feelings for her that he will talk so her family may have her back.

My heart is just breaking.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
    So the scene where they found the direct evidence is PTL.

Death Penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Also says "malice aforethought" That my friends is MURDER 1, PREMEDIATED, LYING IN WAIT MURDER - death penalty charge if SC has the death penalty.

This is the strongest murder charge on the books.

I need to TO myself

Salem
    Yes, SC does have the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    Poor Heather, I hope she can be recovered and laid to rest as she should. Can SC just put these murderers under the jail??

Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
    Bringing this over.

I was almost positive that the crime scene (PLT) was lost and contaminated from the start of investigation.

When will these search warrant reports be released? C'mon MyHorryNews.com. Work with us.

Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    Well i can only imagine blood evidence then for it to be direct and give them a no body case, volume not enough to sustain life etc. I felt it happened at PTL Does anyone know if the degree of murder has been posted yet?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html

According to arrest warrants released Monday afternoon, Heather Elvis was kidnapped and murdered at the Peachtree Boat Landing in Socastee.

The warrants state that Sidney and Tammy Moorer, "did unlawfully, without just or sufficient cause, murder Heather Elvis with malice forethought," according to the murder warrant.

The kidnapping warrants state the suspects, "did unlawfully seize, confine, kidnap, abduct or carry away Heather Elvis by any means whatsoever without the authority of the law."

So, by the language of the warrants, it looks like LE has evidence that Heather was lured to PTL, abducted/confined there and killed there... then her body possibly removed from the site.

That explains the several days of LE sanctioned searches around PTL and the waters of the river/inlet. I know they collected some possible evidence earlier, but I too wondered if spending all that time there was fruitful. Looks like LE had a good motive for those searches after all!

That gives me shivers as I was a searcher in the area for 7 out of 9 of those days. Gosh, I hope she is found, so her family can at least give her a decent burial.
    CharlieJ
    -------------------------------------
    ~ Justice for Brittanie Drexel
    Bring Heather Elvis home ~

Sidney Moorer, Tammy Moorer charged with murder in Heather Elvis case

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crim...7a43b2370.html

"Sidney Moorer (center) is led into a courtroom at J. Reuben Long Detention Center on Monday. Moorer has been been charged with murder, kidnapping, obstruction of justice and two counts of indecent exposure in connection with the disappearance of Heather Elvis."

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast