SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

Thread #18

Thread #19

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Zoomable map, also available in the Maps Media and Timeline thread:

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-78.909302&spn=0.399381,0.910492&dg=feature

Thanks to Ghostwheel

The Rules

Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

And... No rumor, discuss only what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement. Heather's social media sites are allowed, but you can not discuss any posts other than hers.

TM and SM are now sleuthable, in conjunction with their arrests.

The Find Heather Facebook page is not allowed here and no discussion about it.

You can speculate but no out and out rumor, you can not for example say Heather may have been meeting someone because of drugs, or money etc. Not allowed.

Please continue here...

Just a reminder...

No name calling or name variations. We are a victim friendly site, this includes friends and family.

No bashing of anyone, no discussion about how someone looks, and please do not make fun of

the situation that the Moorers are in. This is all very serious and it does not help find Heather

which is what we are all about here.

The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Screenshot2014-02-23at15038PM_zps9d1923fc.png

Screenshot2014-02-23at34334PM_zps3a96d9c4.png

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points.

The red markers are the locations of the Indecent Exposure charges.

Please continue here.

Remember - NO DISCUSSION OF MINORS, NO PICTURES OF MINORS AND NO DISCUSSION OF RUMORS THAT DO NOT HAVE A BASE IN FACT. A link is needed to point us in a direction before speculation is allowed.

TM and SM are charged with murder, no one else is discussable as a person of interest or suspect.

Thanks,

Salem

Also says "malice aforethought" That my friends is MURDER 1, PREMEDIATED, LYING IN WAIT MURDER - death penalty charge if SC has the death penalty.

This is the strongest murder charge on the books.

I need to TO myself :(

Salem

ETA for link and wording: "The warrants state that Sidney and Tammy Moorer, "did unlawfully, without just or sufficient cause, murder Heather Elvis with malice forethought," according to the murder warrant." http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html

I'm thankful this case has taken off and 2 have been charged with kidnapping and murder however I'm still not feeling any better withour the location of Heather.
She deserves to Rest In Peace and I hope SM had enough feelings for her that he will talk so her family may have her back.

My heart is just breaking.

Also says "malice aforethought" That my friends is MURDER 1, PREMEDIATED, LYING IN WAIT MURDER - death penalty charge if SC has the death penalty.

This is the strongest murder charge on the books.

I need to TO myself :(

Salem

Yes, SC does have the death penalty.

So the scene where they found the direct evidence is PTL.

Well i can only imagine blood evidence then for it to be direct and give them a no body case, volume not enough to sustain life etc. I felt it happened at PTL Does anyone know if the degree of murder has been posted yet?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html

According to arrest warrants released Monday afternoon, Heather Elvis was kidnapped and murdered at the Peachtree Boat Landing in Socastee.

The warrants state that Sidney and Tammy Moorer, "did unlawfully, without just or sufficient cause, murder Heather Elvis with malice forethought," according to the murder warrant.

The kidnapping warrants state the suspects, "did unlawfully seize, confine, kidnap, abduct or carry away Heather Elvis by any means whatsoever without the authority of the law."

So, by the language of the warrants, it looks like LE has evidence that Heather was lured to PTL, abducted/confined there and killed there... then her body possibly removed from the site.

That explains the several days of LE sanctioned searches around PTL and the waters of the river/inlet. I know they collected some possible evidence earlier, but I too wondered if spending all that time there was fruitful. Looks like LE had a good motive for those searches after all!

That gives me shivers as I was a searcher in the area for 7 out of 9 of those days. Gosh, I hope she is found, so her family can at least give her a decent burial.

I'm thankful this case has taken off and 2 have been charged with kidnapping and murder however I'm still not feeling any better withour the location of Heather.
She deserves to Rest In Peace and I hope SM had enough feelings for her that he will talk so her family may have her back.

My heart is just breaking.

BBM. The same degree of feelings for HE that he alone, or with TM, killed her -- I am sorry to say. The only way SM's feelings will allow him to do the right thing will be the feelings he has for himself to mitigate his consequences!

All is MHO

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html

According to arrest warrants released Monday afternoon, Heather Elvis was kidnapped and murdered at the Peachtree Boat Landing in Socastee.

The warrants state that Sidney and Tammy Moorer, "did unlawfully, without just or sufficient cause, murder Heather Elvis with malice forethought," according to the murder warrant.

The kidnapping warrants state the suspects, "did unlawfully seize, confine, kidnap, abduct or carry away Heather Elvis by any means whatsoever without the authority of the law."

So, by the language of the warrants, it looks like LE has evidence that Heather was lured to PTL, abducted/confined there and killed there... then her body possibly removed from the site.

That explains the several days of LE sanctioned searches around PTL and the waters of the river/inlet.

That gives me shivers as I was a searcher in the area for 7 out of 9 of those days. Gosh, I hope she is found, so her family can at least give her a decent burial.

holy crap

That explains the several days of LE sanctioned searches around PTL and the waters of the river/inlet.

I think her body was brought back to the Moorer compound and somehow, someway, disposed of from there. I believe Tammy's "wink" about SM being a good chef has something to do with how her body was disposed of, or prepared for disposal. I also believe there are other people who have knowledge of this (not that they knew it would happen, but know details about what happened after the fact).

Bumping from last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
They said they found "direct evidence". Any LE folks here who know the definition of direct evidence?

originally posted by SeriouslySearching
It sounds like a slam dunk to me.
Nothing is ever a slam dunk especially with no body.

WARNING! GRAPHIC ALERT!:

Direct evidence of murder would be DNA matches of these: brain matter, a large amount of blood, bones, scent of cadaver with stains (alerted by trained dogs), human ashes, hair/w scalp, or other body parts/skin found during the search which would be intact on a living human.

More direct evidence of murder: Photos/videos of the actual murder or body, a murder weapon with DNA from the victim, or items used to transport a body.

Trophies such as fingernails, jewelry, or other things would not prove murder, but would be more circumstantial evidence connecting the victim to the perp/perps.
A quote spray painted on the wall by search
and rescue workers at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth