1091 users online (228 members and 863 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MT - Aimee Ann Heim, 40, Butte, 23 Feb 2014

Not much info as of yet, but I thought I should bring it to light, so to speak.

Aimee Ann Heim

Butte woman reported missing -

Butte police are searching for a missing woman last seen in Uptown on Sunday. Aimee Ann Heim is a white 40-year-old woman. She’s 5 foot, 8 inches and weighs about 120 pounds.
    http://mtstandard.com/news/butte-wom...9bb2963f4.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Police release more information on missing Butte woman

Police release more information on missing Butte woman -

Undersheriff George Skuletich said officials consider this a “welfare check” and want to ensure Heim is safe. Police became concerned after they located Heim’s car abandoned behind the National Center for Appropriate Technology building on Continental Drive on Feb. 10.
    http://mtstandard.com/news/police-re...9bb2963f4.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Hmmm, so she's missing since 23 Feb 2014 but police became concerned when they located her car on 10 Feb 2014??? Confusing to me.
    Or has she gone missing already on an earlier Sunday before 10 Feb, i.e. not last Sunday?

The article says they found the car and contacted the family. The family then filed the missing person report.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

I have read that, but still, she was seen on Sunday. Anyhow, the case remains confusing to me with so little info - who saw her, did she have regular contact with her family etc.?

Seems that she has a child and is/was married. Her Mother is searching for her, not sure where her other family is. Aimee is Bipolar, found in her car was her phone and an empty pill bottle (hers). I have no idea why the discrepancy in time/date.

http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/butte...woman/24671958

Police say they've found the body of Aimee Heim, a missing Butte woman, in the bottom of an unused stairwell at the National Center for Advanced Technologies.

There are no obvious signs of foul play, but police say they have no idea why she was there.

"We will investigate it as if there was foul play until we can prove otherwise," Sheriff Ed Lester said.
    http://mtstandard.com/news/local/pol...a4bcf887a.html

wasn't there a different thread for Aimee already? Wow, i am having deja vu.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Aw, poor Aimee...rest in peace.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Hypothermia blamed for death, but anti-anxiety drug a factor, coroner says

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/stat...#ixzz31htXNv7r
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.