Condolences for the Elvis family & Friends

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score

Our Deepest Condolences

Heather_Maci.jpg%5B2%5D_0.jpg

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/heather-elvis-disappearance-terry-elvis

Heather Rachelle Elvis….

When your story came into our lives, many of us knew from the outset that something wasn’t right. Your story struck a chord within us all. For me, I am a parent of two young girls, and I imagined myself standing in the shoes of your parents, a place to mother or father ever wants to be. Others of us can easily identify with her….

…..just 20-years old, and surrounded by friends. The world is your oyster, and you're literally standing on the precipice of your adult life. It is a time of self-discovery, a time to test limits. Heather, by her own words, and the testament of her parents in the media, was a very strong young woman. She was raised with core values, and had a heart of gold. She knew what it meant to be loved by those who were close to her.

I remember what life was like back then, and I thought I was invincible. I wasn’t fully aware of the true evil that surrounded me, even though my parents thought it lurked around every corner. I have to admit, in retrospect, my father (rest his soul) was right. The world is not a nice place, if you cross paths with the wrong people, or you end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. We here at WebSleuths know that all too well. When I look at this photo of Heather, I wish I could whisper a word of warning into her ear….

Today, we received the news that Law Enforcement has filed murder charges against the perpetrators who have extinguished the life of this beautiful soul - this Moonchild who radiated love and light to all who knew her in her far too short time here on this earth. The fact of the matter is, Heather Rachelle Elvis united people all over the world the moment she lost touch with her family in mid-December.

It was the love of her Father that began this journey towards Justice. The silence of the Task Force was frustrating for the family and the community at large, but it served a purpose. I choose to continue to have faith in the men and women who are diligently working behind the scenes to fulfill justice completely, and complete this family in bringing Heather home where she belongs.

I don’t know if my wish will come to fruition, but I refuse to have anything less than complete faith in the process. That’s just my take on it. There is more than enough negativity to go around in this case from elsewhere.

Heather, I know now that you are a ForeverAngel. You are free to Fly High, and I know you are looking down upon your Family with absolute Love! It is SO bittersweet to know that my faith allows me to believe that you now know everything they’ve done to fight for justice for you, especially your Daddy. He moved Heaven and Earth to find the truth, and he won’t stop until he brings you home….
:rose:
:heartbeat: #FindHeatherElvis :heartbeat:

Kimi SFC

My heart goes out to Heather's friends and family. I am so sorry to hear this.

Mr. & Mrs. Elvis,Creek-Ratz, helpseeker, & LadyHawkke, you and your family are in my prayers.

Imamaze

To the Elvis Family and Their Friends:
May God Grant You Serenity and Strength, and Know That Even Though Many Did Not Know Heather Personally, She Has Touched Our Hearts Tremendously.
My Thoughts and Prayers Are With You!!!
I am So Saddened and HeartBroken!!!!!!!!
May Justice Prevail!!!
God Bless!!!!!!

to the Elvis family:

your beautiful Heather is flying with the angels now

when you feel lonely, look up in the nightsky - she is there, a twinkling, sparkling light that will guide you and comfort you the rest of your days

My thoughts and prayers go out to The Elvis Family & Friends during this difficult time.
Though I didn't know Heather, I feel like I do, and I know we would have been friends. Beautiful inside and out.
In twenty short years, Heather touched & brought together thousands around the country & world & will continue to do so. You should be so proud of your angel.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart aches for you.

May God hold you in his arms and help you through this tragic time, I am praying for you and know that Heather is looking down on you all so proud of how you have handled yourselves and kept her name fresh so that people kept looking and didn't forget. Hope she is home soon.

Fly high, sweet, beautiful child. Keep leading those looking for you so that they can bring you home and you may RIP.

To the Elvis family and to Heather's friends; know that entire nation, people around the globe mourn with you. Heather has touched the hearts of people who never met her. We stand with you and will support you through all that is to come.

To those who searched and are still searching; thank you!

Peace, love, and health to all. Hug each other tight and treat each other with kindness. Do it for each other and for all of the Heathers out there flying over us. They deserve JUSTICE!!!

^j^ ^j^ ^j^ Heather ^j^ ^j^ ^j^

To the Elvis Family:

Heather has touched my heart. I live each day with her in my heart, along with the others missing and taken too soon. There is nothing I can say to take away the pain. If I could take some of your pain away I would in a heartbeat. I hope the outpouring of love among MB residents and all of us around the world at least gives you some comfort during this hard time. Your strength is remarkable and I am in awe of your family. Heather certainly must have had a beautiful life.

God Bless.

- Nugget

My thoughts & prayers are with the Elvis family & friends during this difficult time. Please know that although I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, my heart aches for all of you. I pray for continued strength for your family.

:rose:

To the family and friends of Heather Elvis.

My sincere condolences and thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Dear Elvis family and friends,
Your angel has touched many people, and I hope you can get some comfort from knowing this. Prayers sent for you all.

Prayers to the Elvis family that you may bring your beautiful daughter home to rest in peace.

Praying for them today.

Praying they find Heather so you can say goodbye and give her a proper resting place.

Praying for Justice for Heather.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie