SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Arrest Warrants for Tammy & Sidney Moorer

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21

Condolence Thread for Heather's Family
Please share your thoughts and prayers for the Elvis Family

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider
Delta Dawn - verified insider
JMS734 - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook
Heather Elvis Twitter
Heather Elvis Facebook
Heather Elvis Vine
Heather Elvis Picyou
Heather Elvis MySpace
Heather Elvis Pinterest
Heather Elvis Google+
Twicsy
Etsy
Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Zoomable map, also available in the Maps Media and Timeline thread:
https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-78.909302&spn=0.399381,0.910492&dg=feature

Thanks to Ghostwheel

The Rules

Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

And... No rumor, discuss only what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement. Heather's social media sites are allowed, but you can not discuss any posts other than hers.

TM and SM are now sleuthable, in conjunction with their arrests.

The Find Heather Facebook page is not allowed here and no discussion about it.

You can speculate but no out and out rumor, you can not for example say Heather may have been meeting someone because of drugs, or money etc. Not allowed.

Please continue here...

Just a reminder...

No name calling or name variations. We are a victim friendly site, this includes friends and family.

No bashing of anyone, no discussion about how someone looks, and please do not make fun of

the situation that the Moorers are in. This is all very serious and it does not help find Heather

which is what we are all about here.

The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Screenshot2014-02-23at15038PM_zps9d1923fc.png

Screenshot2014-02-23at34334PM_zps3a96d9c4.png

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points.

The red markers are the locations of the Indecent Exposure charges.

Please continue here.

Remember - NO DISCUSSION OF MINORS, NO PICTURES OF MINORS AND NO DISCUSSION OF RUMORS THAT DO NOT HAVE A BASE IN FACT. A link is needed to point us in a direction before speculation is allowed.

TM and SM are charged with murder, no one else is discussable as a person of interest or suspect.

Thanks,

Salem

Have the times of the indecent exposure incidents ever been mentioned? The arrest warrants state between December 17 and December 18. Each warrant uses the same two dates and verbiage for each location. Does anybody know what this means? I thought LE said the Atlantic Avenue incident was first.

Just want to add...

I am a transplant and once asked an old southern local, "how long til I am considered a local"? His response was a serious "three generations"

JMO
Ha! That's our general attitude about being "native." Country folk (my relatives) don't even believe that the kids of transplants are natives. They've always said: Just 'cause a cat has kittens in an oven...that don't make 'em biscuits.

I would bet that LE wiretapped their phones/home and installed tracking devices on their cars.

Ha! That's our general attitude about being "native." Country folk (my relatives) don't even believe that the kids of transplants are natives. They've always said: Just 'cause a cat has kittens in an oven...that don't make 'em biscuits.

HAHAHAHAHA :floorlaugh:

For some reason I had it in my mind the first IE was off 501 was before December 17th arrival at PTL and the second was off 21st avenue, near Tilted Kilt the following night, December 18th.

Now I'm wondering if both incidents were before trip to PTL. One before midnight and one after.

O/T: That's why I always say I'm only native to the North! I was born and raised for 10 years in one state then moved to another state where I've remained for the last 31 years. Both states are in the North. I have acquired and natural traits from both states. So to which state would I be considered native? I feel it's the state that I've resided in for 31 years, because that IS the state that I feel is HOME! Some (even reading along on here) believe it's the state I was born in and raised for 10 years.

I'm going with this: I'm native to the NORTH! LOL!

Being a Northern girl is pretty awesome! :loveyou:

I found the Condolence thread at top of the "Missing Forum Discussions" page in a Sticky thread. Great idea setting that up.

Thanks Mods.

If it is only TM and SM involved, and only the two of them responsible for disposing of Heather whose idea of where to dispose would they go with? I'm thinking TM since she seemed to be dominant in that relationship. With this thought where are places she is most familiar with? Did she grow up in the house her dad lives in now? Would that be her stomping grounds? I've been thinking that they should be looking out toward Summerville or now that I hear SM went to HS in Moncks Corner, maybe there and to get to either of these places is that Francis Marion Forrest that someone came on here and mentioned. But if I really think about it, I think no way would TM let SM decide where Heather should go.
Now I'm back to square one, trying to think like Tammy (that's a scary thought) and where she would decide to leave Heather.

I'm seeing lots of talk about "native". On the other thread, I noted that Sidney went to Berkeley High School in Moncks Corner from 1991-1995. That is about an hour 45 minutes from MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey