Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

ThinkTank

Reaction score

HEARING on Zenaida’s Motion to Compel answers from Casey deposition
March 4, 2014 at 10:30am in Tampa bankruptcy court.

Notice of Hearing on Motion to Compel Defendant’s/Debtor’s Responses to Deposition Questions with Incorporated Memorandum of Law

Hearing scheduled for 3/4/2014 at 10:30 AM at Tampa, FL – Courtroom 9B, Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse, 801 N. Florida Avenue.
(Entered: 02/14/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIM3NZSlpXY3JlNTQ/edit?usp=sharing

———————————–

Zenaida’s attorney Shuker, said he would wait until 7 days before this Hearing to file the TRANSCRIPT to the deposition, if Casey’s attorney(s) have not filed a Motion to SEAL the Transcript by then, by February 24, 2014.

HEARING on Zenaida’s Motion to Compel answers from Casey deposition
March 4, 2014 at 10:30am in Tampa bankruptcy court.

Notice of Hearing on Motion to Compel Defendant’s/Debtor’s Responses to Deposition Questions with Incorporated Memorandum of Law

Hearing scheduled for 3/4/2014 at 10:30 AM at Tampa, FL – Courtroom 9B, Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse, 801 N. Florida Avenue.
(Entered: 02/14/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIM3NZSlpXY3JlNTQ/edit?usp=sharing

———————————–

Zenaida’s attorney Shuker, said he would wait until 7 days before this Hearing to file the TRANSCRIPT to the deposition, if Casey’s attorney(s) have not filed a Motion to SEAL the Transcript by then, by February 24, 2014.

We all know that CM is going to file to ask for it to be sealed, but I wonder how likely it is that that will happen? Doesn't there have to be a reason for sealing it?

We all know that CM is going to file to ask for it to be sealed, but I wonder how likely it is that that will happen? Doesn't there have to be a reason for sealing it?

I agree.
But I wonder if Mason can file to have it sealed, because he filed a Notice of Appearance ONLY to attend the depo -- no other legal filings in the bankruptcy case.
I wonder if her sole surviving bankruptcy attorney, Schrader, would have to file the Motion to seal it?

We saw a few Hearings before the trial where Casey's team wanted to seal something or other, and the attorney for the media/Orlando Sentinel spoke at a Hearing, telling the Judge why it should NOT be sealed, and would not overcome the Florida Sunshine Laws.

There has to be a good LEGAL reason to seal - not just "because".

Also, with the transcript of the October 8, 2011 deposition, where Judge Munyon allowed her to be in disguise and over video for the deposition, the Judge sealed the VIDEO of the deposition, but allowed the TRANSCRIPT of the deposition to be filed and available to the public.

DEPO – pled 5th (60) times – in disguise – on video
w/ Charles Greene and Andrew Chmelir
October 8, 2011

http://www.forthepeople.com/media/pdf/casey-anthony/caseyanthony.pdf

51 page transcript

Here is the Motion to Compel answers for that 2011 deposition

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/gonzalez-v-casey-anthony-motion-to-compel.pdf

35 page Motion to Compel filed Nov 4, 2011, from Oct 8, 2011 Deposition
includes the TRANSCRIPT of the Deposition

Atty Charles Greene instructed her not to answer

page 5 – The Fourth District has vehemently condemned the practice of instructing a witness not to answer deposition questions, a tactic it considers to be a breach of the standards of professionalism:

[The witness] indeed should have answered, and the arrogance of the defense attorney in instructing the witness not to answer is without legal justification. Nowhere in the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure is there a provision that states that an attorney may instruct a witness not to answer a question.

V. Privilege Cannot Be Invoked By Counsel.
The privilege to invoke the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution is considered so personal that it cannot be invoked by counsel. Not once during the court of Anthony’s deposition, did ANTHONY invoke her Fifth Amendment privilege. Instead, Mr. Greene acting as counsel on behalf of ANTHONY took it upon himself to invoke the Defendant’s Fifth Amendment privilege, despite protest from Plaintiff’s counsel questioning his right to do so.

If she behaves the same way in court I think the Jury will not like it....:dramaqueen:
I hope at the very least they give Zenaida enough to buy a nice condo on the beach in Ocean Woods, a new SUV, and a sizeable share of Casey's income for the foreseeable future.

Today, February 21, 2014, is the deadline for Casey’s bankruptcy attorney to file a Motion to Seal the transcript of the deposition which took place January 21st. If the Motion is not filed today – Zenaida’s attorney Scott Shuker, said he will file the transcript.
[NOTE: no Motion to Seal on docket as of 7:00pm on Feb 21, 2014]

There will be a Hearing on March 4, 2014 on Zenaida’s Motion to Compel Casey Anthony to answer the depo questions. The bankruptcy judge will decide if Casey Anthony must answer the 20 questions she refused to answer in the deposition, and if Cheney Mason will incur SANCTIONS for wrongfully instructing Casey Anthony not to answer the depo questions.

Then there is a Deadline for Zenaida to file a Motion for Summary Judgement in the Zenaida case, of March 21, 2014. Casey Anthony will have 21 days to respond.

Next Zenaida Hearing set for April 29, 2014

It would not surprise me in the least for the motion to seal being done at 4:59 pm today. That is her style.

Today, February 21, 2014, is the deadline for Casey’s bankruptcy attorney to file a Motion to Seal the transcript of the deposition which took place January 21st. If the Motion is not filed today – Zenaida’s attorney Scott Shuker, said he will file the transcript.

There will be a Hearing on March 4, 2014 on Zenaida’s Motion to Compel Casey Anthony to answer the depo questions. The bankruptcy judge will decide if Casey Anthony must answer the 20 questions she refused to answer in the deposition, and if Cheney Mason will incur SANCTIONS for wrongfully instructing Casey Anthony not to answer the depo questions.

Then there is a Deadline for Zenaida to file a Motion for Summary Judgement in the Zenaida case, of March 21, 2014. Casey Anthony will have 21 days to respond.

BBM

:laughcry:

Hey Cheney, KC is flipping you the bird now!!

I interpret it as Feb 21 as well because the footnote states 7 business days PRIOR to motion to compel hearing..

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcG1hRHNDQTU2eDQ/edit?pli=1

Zuker has, by prior agreement, given Casey and her lawyers (2 days) advance notice before filing a transcript and in the Motion to Compel they have gone further and given her 7 extra days notice to file a Motion to Seal before they file the transcript with the court..

But I am wondering if they are including March 4 (hearing day) in the 7 business days?
If so, then Monday Feb 24 would be the deadline..

We shall see by Monday evening if a Motion to Seal or a Transcript is filed

Thank You for all the work you do!

The Casey Anthony Deposition Transcript update

the “7 business days” that Zenaida attorney Shuker gave Casey Anthony’s attorney to file a Motion to Seal the deposition transcript was either Feb 21st or Feb 24th.

There is no Motion to Seal on the docket as of the morning of Feb 25th.

The transcript has not been filed yet either.

Sometimes things show up a little late on the docket though.

Here is the Transcript which Zenaida's attorney Mr. Shuker filed today.

Transcript = 107 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdUJQb3dRWVV3U0k/edit?usp=sharing

Notice = 2 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMlhXbzNuS2lzeEk/edit?usp=sharing

And the official ORDER for the Zenaida Pretrial Hearing on April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQjVXcnlMdUFYR2s/edit?usp=sharing

Parties in the ZENAIDA case must file their Motions for Summary Judgment by March 21, 2014.

In the ZENAIDA case Responses to Motions for Summary Judgment shall be filed on or before (21) days from filing of the Motion for Summary Judgment.

Q: Did you hear your attorney, Mr. Baez, in the criminal case tell the jury that the whole thing about the babysitter was made up?

Cheney:Irrelevant. Immaterial. Scandalous. You don't have to answer. :floorlaugh:

Immaterial???? Seriously? Cheney, get a grip. God I hope he loses his license to practice law anywhere. :facepalm:

This is outrageous .. I am reading this with my jaw hanging open!

Q: And your mother says they told us you couldn't pull her out of a line-up. You said they're full of *****. Do you deny saying that?

A: I don't deny saying that whatsoever, no.

ROFL!

Q: Jose Baez described in great detail that you had a significant problem with not telling the truth. Did you hear that?
A: Yes, sir, I did.

Q: Okay. Do you have a significant problem with not telling the truth?
A: No, sir, I do not.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

50+ Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales' that she saw pictures or? :rolleyes:

She brought herself into this. Law enforcement brought her into this. I did not sir. :banghead:

She's more than insulted. :floorlaugh:

Is her strategy to say that I lied so much I can't remember what lies I didn't tell to law enforcement. So you can't pin me down.

I love this lawyer. He doesn't take :censored: from Cheney and actually schools him on law. :floorlaugh:

Q: How long had you been telling your parents about Zanny watching the kid?

MR MASON: Objection. Relvancy.

A: I'll answer that. Since 2006.

Q: It wasn't true, was it?

A: It was true. She did watch my daughter, again, on one occasion.

______

What do you call this again? I call it Scott-Speak. So basically we have a lie that they haven't disproven yet, so she'll build on that one, since any other option sees her fall into a deep chasm of BS.

Here is the Transcript which Zenaida's attorney Mr. Shuker filed today.

Transcript = 107 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdUJQb3dRWVV3U0k/edit?usp=sharing

Notice = 2 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMlhXbzNuS2lzeEk/edit?usp=sharing

And the official ORDER for the Zenaida Pretrial Hearing on April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQjVXcnlMdUFYR2s/edit?usp=sharing

Parties in the ZENAIDA case must file their Motions for Summary Judgment by March 21, 2014.

In the ZENAIDA case Responses to Motions for Summary Judgment shall be filed on or before (21) days from filing of the Motion for Summary Judgment.

What a piece of work... She is still saying she knew a ZFG and met her at Universal Studios in 2006 through Jesse Grund...:facepalm:

She said it was Jeff Hopkins who introduced her to ZFG, she was his babysitter..IIRC never did she mention Jesse until now...

This goes beyond her being a liar..

Depraved..
Miscreant..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member