998 users online (140 members and 858 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3823727.story

Here's an article. I can't get the document link to work.

Salem

Q: Jose Baez described in great detail that you had a significant problem with not telling the truth. Did you hear that?
    A: Yes, sir, I did.

Q: Okay. Do you have a significant problem with not telling the truth?
    A: No, sir, I do not.

50+ Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales' that she saw pictures or?

She brought herself into this. Law enforcement brought her into this. I did not sir.

She's more than insulted.

Is her strategy to say that I lied so much I can't remember what lies I didn't tell to law enforcement. So you can't pin me down.

I love this lawyer. He doesn't take from Cheney and actually schools him on law.

Q: How long had you been telling your parents about Zanny watching the kid?

MR MASON: Objection. Relvancy.

A: I'll answer that. Since 2006.

Q: It wasn't true, was it?

A: It was true. She did watch my daughter, again, on one occasion.

______

What do you call this again? I call it Scott-Speak. So basically we have a lie that they haven't disproven yet, so she'll build on that one, since any other option sees her fall into a deep chasm of BS.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    Here is the Transcript which Zenaida's attorney Mr. Shuker filed today.

Transcript = 107 pages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7D...it?usp=sharing

Notice = 2 pages

And the official ORDER for the Zenaida Pretrial Hearing on April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa.

Parties in the ZENAIDA case must file their Motions for Summary Judgment by March 21, 2014.

In the ZENAIDA case Responses to Motions for Summary Judgment shall be filed on or before (21) days from filing of the Motion for Summary Judgment.
    What a piece of work... She is still saying she knew a ZFG and met her at Universal Studios in 2006 through Jesse Grund...

She said it was Jeff Hopkins who introduced her to ZFG, she was his babysitter..IIRC never did she mention Jesse until now...

This goes beyond her being a liar..

Depraved..
    Miscreant..
    Last edited by Intermezzo; 02-25-2014 at 08:24 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Big Tell IMO

"Did you hear your attorney, Mr Baez, in the criminal case tell the jury that the whole thing about the babysitter was made up?"

Mason..."Objection, Irrelevant"
    "she's not responsible for anything Mr. Baez said
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Zanny is real again. Wow.

Q: Did you give Xanax to Caylee during this time period?

BOOM!!
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by tmhco View Post
    Zanny is real again. Wow.

I can't get over the fact that she's saying that there's a real Zenaida. She sounds just like her mother - it's scarey.

I can't wait to see Jessie Grund's deposition in relation to the 'real Zanny' Casey met at Universal.

Somebody forged KC's signature on a police document!!

You're assuming that I knew anything.

The best thing I'm seeing in this is that Cheney is her babysitter. He has to hover over her to make sure she doesn't say something that will get him and Jose in trouble with the bar. I think that's why he's instructing her not to answer.

So, karma is a female dog, aint it Cheney? You thought getting KC off would be good for you. Oh, you were so, so, wrong. Now you have this atmomically toxic person to deal with for many more years. Congratulations on your "win".

She is still the lying smart ass she has always been. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    What a piece of work... She is still saying she knew a ZFG and met her at Universal Studios in 2006 through Jesse Grund...

She said it was Jeff Hopkins who introduced her to ZFG, she was his babysitter..IIRC never did she mention Jesse until now...

This goes beyond her being a liar..

Depraved..
    Miscreant..
    Wow! I didn't catch that. You're much more on the ball than I am. Of course that's not saying a whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by peedoffinny View Post
    I can't get over the fact that she's saying that there's a real Zenaida. She sounds just like her mother - it's scarey.
    Ug. Before you pointed that out I didn't notice that. Now I have to think about Cindy and KC at the same time. I am not happy with you right now.

Got to love how she can't remember all the details of the SITUATION she was in,,,, ummm, psychopath, that SITUATION was the murder of your beautiful daughter thrown away like garbage, although it's easy to understand how you've forgotten as I'm sure you've had other things on your mind since then (<-- BARF)....

C. Mason seems to be stuck with her, hopefully the Anthony's too, they deserve each other!

HURRY UP KARMA!
    "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, and the process is its own reward." Amelia Earhart

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast