Woman chops of man's penis

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050521/od_uk_nm/oukoe_crime_india_penis

LUCKNOW, India (Reuters) -
The 27-year-old woman said her husband of 10 years had brought a prostitute home to Lucknow in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh on Friday, police said.

"I wanted to teach him a lesson for his blatant indulgence in womanising and drinking," Reshma Ahmed, a mother of four, said in her confession to police.

"He was fast asleep when I thought to myself that enough was enough ... so I tied his hands and feet and got a kitchen knife to chop off his organ to bring an end to his lust once and for all."

A team of doctors at a local hospital reattached his penis. "We will have to wait and watch to see if he will be sexually normal again," said A.K. Singh, who performed the surgery.

You know, I DO sort of see her point of view.:D Good thing I'm afraid of blood, huh?

This happened somewhere OTHER than Romaina???? :doh:

Uh-Oh! A penis story and Cass hasn't posted!!!

Isnt that a sign of the apocolypse??? ;)

She was just performing a public service. :angel:

He brought a hooker to the home that his wife and children live in!!! What did they do while he was having fun? Mom made his lunch while the kiddies watched tv. Men are stupid the world over.

1986 said:
He brought a hooker to the home that his wife and children live in!!! What did they do while he was having fun? Mom made his lunch while the kiddies watched tv. Men are stupid the world over.

we are not 1986! i at least have the decency to take my hooker to a 5 star hotel giving my wife some quality time with the kids and household chores.

Must have been a Romanian family living in India :waitasec:

lex said:
we are not 1986! i at least have the decency to take my hooker to a 5 star hotel giving my wife some quality time with the kids and household chores.
You're right Lex. That is so thoughtful of you. HAHA. I'm sure you're a really nice guy. Sorry if I offended. I just can't believe that any society would be okay with the hubby bringing entertainment into the home. Don't they have a Lover's Lane in India?

1986 said:
You're right Lex. That is so thoughtful of you. HAHA. I'm sure you're a really nice guy. Sorry if I offended. I just can't believe that any society would be okay with the hubby bringing entertainment into the home. Don't they have a Lover's Lane in India?

thank you! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back