1322 users online (267 members and 1055 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Jennifer McPartland, 28, Brazoria County, 26 Feb 2014

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Famil...247299731.html

Trouble linking today hope this works.

Married with 2 small kids and works. I wonder what the deal was with the "friend" visit at 1am? That's a bit odd, imo. Not saying the friend is involved, just wondering if it was usual for her to go meet this person at late hours etc....
    "Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the Devil says "Oh crap. She's up."

Last edited by hockeymom4; 02-26-2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Remove info

Very sad this does not sound good.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

She is tiny. Is it possible upon impact she was separated from the car and is in the water?

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=9445969

says they're searching the creek. Has it been icy there? I'm wondering if she got out of the car but was shaken up/dazed and couldn't get out of the water.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=9445969

says they're searching the creek. Has it been icy there? I'm wondering if she got out of the car but was shaken up/dazed and couldn't get out of the water.
    It has been fairly warm until a cold front last night/early this morning pushed through bringing rain and temps in the low 50's so no ice.

OMG...Oyster Creek was where Laura Ackerson's remains were found. And no, it has been really warm here recently (not today though - front came in last night- 40ish now). Yesterday I was in a tank top, shorts and tennis shoes.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Where is Oyster Creek? I'm looking at Google Earth right now, and I see where FM 521 and CR 44 meet. I see some creeks that aren't named.

I live in northern Brazoria County.

I know there was storms last night in the area. Could she have skidded off the road?

Quote Originally Posted by lawandorder View Post
    Where is Oyster Creek? I'm looking at Google Earth right now, and I see where FM 521 and CR 44 meet. I see some creeks that aren't named.

I live in northern Brazoria County.

I know there was storms last night in the area. Could she have skidded off the road?
    It runs semi-parallel to Skinner Lane.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

Zoom in on A - to the right is Oyster Creek.

http://goo.gl/maps/5HEa8

BCSO: Body of missing mother found near Oyster Creek

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Famil...247299731.html

This article says her body was in the creek.

Body of missing Brazoria County woman found in creek

The search ended about 4 p.m. when Texas EquuSearch volunteers using sonar equipment located a body in the creek near where the car was found.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

So sad for her family. On all of the news sites people were leaving such glaring comments about her character being out at that hour and such. When I read that her husband went to search for her diving in the water it just broke my heart. R.I.P. Jennifer :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Hecallsmeraquel View Post
    So sad for her family. On all of the news sites people were leaving such glaring comments about her character being out at that hour and such. When I read that her husband went to search for her diving in the water it just broke my heart. R.I.P. Jennifer :-(
    RIP Jennifer. It makes me sick how people are so quick to make bad statements about others. My comment is not directed at you Hecallsmeraquel but at the people that made the glaring comments.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace. -- Dalai Lama -
    Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast