736 users online (69 members and 667 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OH - Three kiled, 1 paralyzed in Chardon High School shooting, 27 Feb 2012

http://news.sky.com/story/1218610/oh...tim-found-dead

Russell King, Sr., father of one of the victim's has committed suicide on the anniversary of his son's death in the school shooting. A moment of silence please. How Horrific!

Last edited by LambChop; 02-27-2014 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Corrected to reflect victim's father committed suicide
    Dont Be A Sheep

Unhappy

It was one of the victim's father, Russell King Sr. I can imagine he was really grief stricken. Losing a child is the worst.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

So incredibly sad; he just wanted to be with his son. May they both fly free and together forever.

So sad. May he rest in peace with his son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it telling that he committed suicide so close to the anniversary date. I hope he can finally be at peace. Unfortunately, TJ Lane probably could not care less. And if not for him, these 4 people would still be alive today.

May he rest in peace. I hope he has found what he was searching for.

My heart goes out to all his loved ones.
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson

Chardon HS shooter TJ Lane ESCAPES w/ 2 others from prison in Lima - ACTIVE SEARCH

This link says two men, and also has photos and a warning from Lima authorities:

http://fox8.com/2014/09/11/police-ch...onal-facility/

Opperud:

Lane:

From Lima Police (embedded in link)

EMERGENCY ALERT: 2 escaped prisoners from Allen Correctional facility. wearing prison blues. Thomas Michael Lane, age 19 and Clifford Earl Opperud, age 45. Keep watching for details.
    DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE INTO YOUR RESIDENCE. DO NOT PICK UP HITCHHIKERS. CALL POLICE IF YOU SEE SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS.
    MORE TO FOLLOW

I'm gonna hop on the Allen County scanner in the scanner thread and see what I can hear if anyone wants to join me.

OH - Teen convicted of killing 3 students escapes prison - *Captured*

O/T
    Paul Gourley@pgourleyEP 4m
    #BREAKING @FOX5Atlanta Ohio Man who killed 3 high school students escapes prison all out manhunt underway #fox5atl

Reminder of what he and how he acted at sentencing http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1292702 Maybe someone will start a thread if interested.

lol, beat me to it. you are amazing popsicle. Just came across my feed.

Lane, who is now 19, broke out of the Allen Correctional Facility along with another prisoner, Clifford Opperud, 45.
    Officials are warning residents of Lima, Ohio, near the prison to not open doors to strangers or pick up hitchhikers. A police dragnet was moving through the town and police asked residents not to tweet the location of officers.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/notorious-h...ry?id=25446686
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

POSTED: 09/11/14, 9:48 PM EDT | UPDATED: 3 MINS AGO

Thomas “T.J.” Lane III, the convicted Chardon High School shooter, has escaped from an Allen County prison with another inmate.
    Lima Police confirmed to The News-Herald that Lane, 19, escaped from Allen Correctional Facility on Sept. 11. With Lane was fellow inmate Clifford E. Opperud, 45.

According to a notice posted to Facebook, the men were wearing prison blues. Law enforcement warned motorists should not pick up hitch hikers and residents should not open their doors for strangers.

http://www.news-herald.com/general-n...prison-updated

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

This is crazy. Lima, y'all need to load your guns and shoot on sight if you see these 2.
    Just striving to be average.

Here’s what the Lima Police Department says: “The two prisoners are Thomas Michael Lane III and Clifford E Opperud. Please share these photos with all your friends. Do not open your doors for strangers. Do not pick up hitch hikers. Call LPD if you see anything suspicious. Officers are currently searching the neighborhoods in the vicinity of the north end of town. You will see law enforcement in your neighborhood. PLEASE do not tweet or post the locations of our officers.

http://www.*************.com/n3/951282-t-j-lane-escapes-chardon-high-school-shooter-clifford-e-opperud-leave-prison-photo/

sheesh I would hope people would not need such a warning.

Noooooo!!! OMG, that sorry excuse for a human, is evil… him being out and on the streets is a DANGEROUS situation.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast