1177 users online (168 members and 1009 guests)  

Websleuths News

Oscar Swag Bags Have $80K in Loot: Here's What The Stars Will Get​

From vaginal rejuvenation treatments (no joke!) to a trek through the Rocky Mountains and all the maple syrup a person can consume in one lifetime, here's a look at what will be inside this year's "Everyone Wins at the Oscars" gift bag.

$2,700 O-Shot procedure, which "rejuvenates and enhances the genital tissue of a woman."
    $16,000 for hair restoration surgery using ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant system
    A two-day rail journey on the Rocky Mountaineer luxury train, which includes an overnight stay in Vancouver, worth $6,850
    $15,000 walking tour through non-touristy spots in Japan
    $9,000 Best of Las Vegas trip, which includes a face-to-face meeting with Boyz II Men
    $3,300 in resort stays at the Imanta resort in Ocean Casa
    5-night stay at the Koloa landing resort in Kauai, worth $2,000
    10 personal training sessions with Huntley Drive Fitness, worth $850
    $59 of portion-conscious dinnerware from Slimware
    $40 of weight loss products like Hydroxycut gummies, protein bars, and shakes
    $2,560 Steamist Total Sense Home Spa System
    $4,895 Krystal Klear Water's house water filtration system
    $7,706 in pet products, including a year's supply of pet supplements and a $6,100 donation to the pet shelter of the celeb's choice
    $280 worth of organic maple syrup and an adoption certificate of a maple tree in Notre-Dame-Des-Bois
    $95 worth of horse shampoo made for people
    $120 in Mace pepper spray guns
    $279 Narrative Clip automatic camera

http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_st..._bags_have_80k
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

LMAO! What the???

$2,700 O-Shot procedure, which "rejuvenates and enhances the genital tissue of a woman." Stars may use this

$16,000 for hair restoration surgery using ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant system Stars may use this

A two-day rail journey on the Rocky Mountaineer luxury train, which includes an overnight stay in Vancouver, worth $6,850 Will now have to go in disguise, but could afford this anyhow if wanted

$15,000 walking tour through non-touristy spots in Japan Same as above, but really need a good disguise

$9,000 Best of Las Vegas trip, which includes a face-to-face meeting with Boyz II Men WHY???

$3,300 in resort stays at the Imanta resort in Ocean Casa Same as Vancouver and Japan

5-night stay at the Koloa landing resort in Kauai, worth $2,000 Repeat

10 personal training sessions with Huntley Drive Fitness, worth $850 Probably already have excellent trainers

$59 of portion-conscious dinnerware from Slimware ???? Don't invite guests over and use this

$40 of weight loss products like Hydroxycut gummies, protein bars, and shakes Possibly useful

$2,560 Steamist Total Sense Home Spa System Probably already have one

$4,895 Krystal Klear Water's house water filtration system Will someone donate this to my DD and her family, scary horrible h2o problems

$7,706 in pet products, including a year's supply of pet supplements and a $6,100 donation to the pet shelter of the celeb's choice Do stars have pets usually? Donations are fantastic!

$280 worth of organic maple syrup and an adoption certificate of a maple tree in Notre-Dame-Des-Bois Stars don't eat food, much less maple syrup

$95 worth of horse shampoo made for people Sorry, specialty hair stylists only please

$120 in Mace pepper spray guns Good idea, body guards get scared sometimes too

$279 Narrative Clip automatic camera Um, more cameras?

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Horse shampoo?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

The train ride sounds nice. Wish they would donate this stuff to people who need it. Like me.

Well I'll pass on the horse shampoo. I'd have to get a horse
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀