Thread: The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Hybrid View

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA

The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Continuing from "The Murder of Janet Abaroa", started by misterallgood.

Here's a link to the first thread, hopefully for ease of going back to find information. (I realized too late that I should have posted a link to this thread on the first one.)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - The Murder of Janet Abaroa

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Misterallgood, I'm sure that you'll think of this but you'll probably want to add this link to your blog either in place of or in addition to the one you have there now.

Mahatma Gandhi

I don't know if anyone's posted these links yet. They're to Sparta United Soccer.

index
    Sparta United Home
    MCYSA Clubs - Sparta Soccer Club

Here are SVU's Women's & Men's Soccer pages.

Southern Virginia University Women's Soccer
    Southern Virginia University Men's Soccer

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    Misterallgood, I'm sure that you'll think of this but you'll probably want to add this link to your blog either in place of or in addition to the one you have there now.
    I'm going to do it right now! Thanks to you and chicoliving for starting the second thread!

Mr. A

Here are direct links to my blog entries about this case in the order they were written, up til today;
    The link to my weblog that is found below in my signature takes you to the main index page, which will have lists of links & credits on the right side and the most recent 5 entries on the left. The links above will take you directly to the archived version of the blog entry. Just a note for folks who haven't surfed blogs much and don't know how they tend to be laid out.

Mr. A

Raven logged into myspace today.

12/10/2004, 07:41 AM
    NC_VX
    Super VXer 99, Ironman VX, 1455
    Chapel Hill, NC US

Negative Attitude Right Now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya know, I posted on here that I would never ever get rid of my VX.... NOw it seems I am so close to throwing in the towel. Between my job, a baby, two dogs and a need for more and more space, I'm just not sure the VX fits the bill.

I want to go out and just buy a third vehicle (or make my VX my third Vehicle), but I'm having a tough time coming up with funds to pay for it, so it seems like parting with the VX is the right way to go..... HOWEVER, even my wife is on my side now by saying I can't sell something that I've spent so much time and money on.

Ultimitly, I need to come up with some funds to keep me from selling the VX... I feel so guilty even considering selling it...

I'm ashamed!

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Raven logged into myspace today.
    Golfmom,

That is interesting. How can you tell? Can you tell what time he logged on today? Did he say anything or was it just a log on?