The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misterallgood, I'm sure that you'll think of this but you'll probably want to add this link to your blog either in place of or in addition to the one you have there now.

JerseyGirl said:
Misterallgood, I'm sure that you'll think of this but you'll probably want to add this link to your blog either in place of or in addition to the one you have there now.
I'm going to do it right now! Thanks to you and chicoliving for starting the second thread!

Mr. A

Here are direct links to my blog entries about this case in the order they were written, up til today;
The link to my weblog that is found below in my signature takes you to the main index page, which will have lists of links & credits on the right side and the most recent 5 entries on the left. The links above will take you directly to the archived version of the blog entry. Just a note for folks who haven't surfed blogs much and don't know how they tend to be laid out.

Mr. A

12/10/2004, 07:41 AM
NC_VX
Super VXer 99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US

Negative Attitude Right Now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya know, I posted on here that I would never ever get rid of my VX.... NOw it seems I am so close to throwing in the towel. Between my job, a baby, two dogs and a need for more and more space, I'm just not sure the VX fits the bill.

I want to go out and just buy a third vehicle (or make my VX my third Vehicle), but I'm having a tough time coming up with funds to pay for it, so it seems like parting with the VX is the right way to go..... HOWEVER, even my wife is on my side now by saying I can't sell something that I've spent so much time and money on.

Ultimitly, I need to come up with some funds to keep me from selling the VX... I feel so guilty even considering selling it...

I'm ashamed!

golfmom said:
Raven logged into myspace today.
Golfmom,

That is interesting. How can you tell? Can you tell what time he logged on today? Did he say anything or was it just a log on?

Moxie said:
Golfmom,

That is interesting. How can you tell? Can you tell what time he logged on today? Did he say anything or was it just a log on?

I couldn't spot anything different, but it listed the most recent date logged on.

golfmom said:
I couldn't spot anything different, but it listed the most recent date logged on.
Ok - thanks. This is just my personal opinion, but... I don't think this is a site for people who are happily married. It's a little creepy that a married man would go out there and list his status as single. That says to me he was looking.

Moxie said:
Ok - thanks. This is just my personal opinion, but... I don't think this is a site for people who are happily married. It's a little creepy that a married man would go out there and list his status as single. That says to me he was looking.

I agree with you totally Moxie. This site basically looks like it's designed for "hook-ups".

golfmom said:
I agree with you totally Moxie. This site basically looks like it's designed for "hook-ups".
It's pretty depressing, actually!

golfmom said:
I don't know if you noticed my post. Two new friends, Arthur and Lisa, were added.

JerseyGirl said:
I don't know if you noticed my post. Two new friends, Arthur and Lisa, were added.
Hi JerseyGirl,

I did see that - thank you.

Moxie said:
I did see that - thank you.
I was wondering if golfmom did because of one of her posts above. It makes me wonder if he was actively logged on, making changes, when golfmom was there. That helps to possibly give an idea of the time that he logged on.

JerseyGirl said:
I was wondering if golfmom did because of one of her posts above. It makes me wonder if he was actively logged on, making changes, when golfmom was there. That helps to possibly give an idea of the time that he logged on.
ooohhh - that is good! I wonder if golfmom knows the answer?

JerseyGirl said:
I just checked and it says that his last logon was today, but his status is still listed as single. Although now there is no need for him to change that, is there?

golfmom said:
Ya know, I posted on here that I would never ever get rid of my VX.... NOw it seems I am so close to throwing in the towel. Between my job, a baby, two dogs and a need for more and more space, I'm just not sure the VX fits the bill.

-The Rave-
North Carolina
Am I making too much of a deal out of the fact that he's got dogs? He mentions two dogs here and on the Christmas 2003/Trailer Park page you see pictures of a huge husky (breed?). My thinking is that if there was an intruder the night Janet was murdered, the dogs would have been barking, and barking enough that neighbors (if close enough) would have heard a racket. Are they that far away from neighbors that no one would have noticed that kind of thing? Any one think of this?

GolfMom, where did you find that quote?

JerseyGirl said:
Odd, I see no connection between Raven and those new friends. I know Raven uses Franklin Covey and Arthur teaches skill sets and likes Seven Covey. Hmm. And Lisa is in Peoria, IL (not too far from me).... wonder if they have an online "dating" interest.

Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member