Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Quite frankly dear, that is not a position that I admire. I respect that it is their choice to make, but I don't agree with it.
    You don't have to admire or agree with it. Janet is their daughter not yours

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by MissYouJanet
    I never said what he did was right. It was and is wrong. What Ii am saying is 9000 is much easier to conceal than 20000 or more
    That totally depends on: 1) how much money the company earns and 2) where the money is being taken from, (petty cash, etc.).

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    It's not my style to jump on anyone (edited to add: except my husband) ... I appreciate your ideas and think you have some pretty good ones at that! Welcome to the boards!
    Thanks Golfmom. I was not 'afraid' of anyone in particular. I have just seen some of the other forums turn ugly. Sometimes I can practically hear the screams as the wolves eat someone alive. I have not seen that on this one and never from you.

I can't say what I would do. No one really knows what they would do until they are in that situation.

The Christiansens have chosen to "forgive and forget" the person that did this without knowing who they are. They have forgiven her killer and part of forgiving is forgetting. They know that justice will be served; if not in this life, definitely in the next. Right now they are focused on the family that is still alive. That is how they are handling this tregedy.
    Wow...today is the one month anniversary of her death....the killer is still at large...and they have already forgotten??? I can understand trying to focus on other family members...but to forget and not do anything, seems very strange to me.

ooooooh
    ouch.

You don't have to admire or agree with it. Janet is their daughter not yours
    I didn't mean it disrespectfully, I did point out that it was their decision to make, I just don't personally agree with it.

And, this is your interpretation of the families position, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by ewwwinteresting
    Wow...today is the one month anniversary of her death....the killer is still at large...and they have already forgotten??? I can understand trying to focus on other family members...but to forget and not do anything, seems very strange to me.
    could be a Mormon thing I guess??

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    could be a Mormon thing I guess??
    Not any mormon I know.....but of course, I don't know any mormons that have embezzled either?

I didn't mean it disrespectfully, I did point out that it was their decision to make, I just don't personally agree with it.

And, this is your interpretation of the families position, is it not?
    not my interpretation, theirs

not my interpretation, theirs
    Is the family aware that you are speaking on their behalf?

They have not and never will forget their daughter. But what is the point of remembering her killer?

Is the family aware that you are speaking on their behalf?
    How many people have quoted Janet's family in the news? The only difference here is that I actually know them and have for over 25 years

They have not and never will forget their daughter. But what is the point of remembering her killer?
    If the killing was not random, than someone who knew the family killed her. Aren't they concerned about Kaiden's safety? And, if they are standing behind him, Raven's safety?

I am not representing them I am simply repeating what they have said

Not remembering him/her...........help find him/her. Do they want him/her to do this to somebody else?

How many people have quoted Janet's family in the news? The only difference here is that I actually know them and have for over 25 years
    I do appreciate your answering my questions today. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by juliagoulia
    If the killing was not random, than someone who knew the family killed her. Aren't they concerned about Kaiden's safety? And, if they are standing behind him, Raven's safety?
    Raven an Kaiden are as safe right now as any of us are. Someone could come in my house right now as I am typing on this computer and kill me with my son playing in the next room and my daughter takiing a nap upstairs. But knowing this, am I going to stop typing, gather my kids together and hide? I think not.

Raven an Kaiden are as safe right now as any of us are. Someone could come in my house right now as I am typing on this computer and kill me with my son playing in the next room and my daughter takiing a nap upstairs. But knowing this, am I going to stop typing, gather my kids together and hide? I think not.
    But someone hasn't killed your sister/daughter/wife either?

Not remembering him/her...........help find him/her. Do they want him/her to do this to somebody else?
    Many times the family's envolvement only hurts the investigation. Look at the Petersen case. They would rather stay out of the way and let the police do their job

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    I am not representing them I am simply repeating what they have said
    I appreciate your input. I'm very sorry for what all of Janet's loved ones are going through, and I hope that they will bring Kaiden up with photos & stories of how wonderful Janet was. I hope that they will have him send his kisses to his Mommy every night before bed. He needs to know how much she loved him.

Thank you for sharing what you know about the family.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by juliagoulia
    No kidding.......I know they don't suspect Raven (at least that is what we've been told today), but they don't know he didn't do it either since the murderer has not been found......I guess forgiving and forgetting means letting him live with another one of their daughters...that doesn't make sense to me either

But someone hasn't killed your sister/daughter/wife either?
    Raven and Kaiden are safe as is anyone who is with them. Do you really think that they are not being monitored by police?

Many times the family's envolvement only hurts the investigation. Look at the Petersen case. They would rather stay out of the way and let the police do their job
    I remember the Petersen family pleading with the public for information......that did not get in the way of the investigation. I guess they are going to do what they feel is right. It is just much different then I would be if my daughter was murdered. I would help and want as many people to help find the person who did this....not only for justice for my daughter, but to also prevent him/her from killing again!

Raven and Kaiden are safe as is anyone who is with them. Do you really think that they are not being monitored by police?
    In a different state......maybe not. Are they?

I remember the Petersen family pleading with the public for information......that did not get in the way of the investigation. I guess they are going to do what they feel is right. It is just much different then I would be if my daughter was murdered. I would help and want as many people to help find the person who did this....not only for justice for my daughter, but to also prevent him/her from killing again!
    Yep and Laci's family stood by her husband ... up until Amber came along.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast