Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 580
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,189
    He lifted the entire entry from that website without crediting them.


  2. #287
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,218
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    He lifted the entire entry from that website without crediting them.
    Is that the exact site? I thought it looked familiar! It was the first link of its type in the web search.

    "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi


  3. #288
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by misterallgood
    Okay -- you see the driveway that is long and it looks as if the white car will turn right onto it at any moment? That's the property. If you go to wral.com and watch the video you'll see a clip during the most recent story, and you can see the way the drive angles off the road into trees. I'd already compared the terraserver map to several ground photos in the press and figured it out, sorry I didn't post sooner.
    Mr.AG I just received some info that the Abaroa home is the 2nd driveway after the corner.


  4. #289
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    Is that the exact site? I thought it looked familiar! It was the first link of its type in the web search.
    yep the EXACT site and the EXACT information ...


  5. #290
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,218
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Mr.AG I just received some info that the Abaroa home is the 2nd driveway after the corner.
    Wow, so that red dot is even less helpful than I first suspected!

    Here's a link to a more appropriate spot on the image page. I hope it works to bring up the right house.

    http://www.terraserver.microsoft.com...Lat=36.0401898

    "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi


  6. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    Wow, so that red dot is even less helpful than I first suspected!

    Here's a link to a more appropriate spot on the image page. I hope it works to bring up the right house.

    http://www.terraserver.microsoft.com...Lat=36.0401898
    I'm not disagreeing that it could be that house -- it does appear more heavily wooded, just as it looked in pictures made on the ground... so where's the creek, is my question? I can see it clearly alongside the driveway of the large house on the corner, then can't tell where it goes. Remember, the silver change in the warrant inventory was found by the creek.


  7. #292
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by misterallgood
    I'm not disagreeing that it could be that house -- it does appear more heavily wooded, just as it looked in pictures made on the ground... so where's the creek, is my question? I can see it clearly alongside the driveway of the large house on the corner, then can't tell where it goes. Remember, the silver change in the warrant inventory was found by the creek.
    police reported that their house has a gravel driveway. do all of those houses have gravel driveways? My eyes aren't so good!


  8. #293
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by misterallgood
    I'm not disagreeing that it could be that house -- it does appear more heavily wooded, just as it looked in pictures made on the ground... so where's the creek, is my question? I can see it clearly alongside the driveway of the large house on the corner, then can't tell where it goes. Remember, the silver change in the warrant inventory was found by the creek.
    The person who pm'd me said that it wasn't really visible.


  9. #294
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    283
    Well I just watched the coverage on WRAL at 11:00pm. The family (Janet's family) doesn't want to make any comments about Raven or the investigation. That kind of makes you wonder what they're thinking? If they felt he had nothing to do with this, they would want to express their support of him - but they didn't. Interesting...


  10. #295
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,218
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBanker
    If they felt he had nothing to do with this, they would want to express their support of him - but they didn't. Interesting...
    I thought that too but we've also heard tonight that he might be staying with Janet's sister in Virginia. Has that been confirmed?

    "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi


  11. #296
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by misterallgood
    I'm not disagreeing that it could be that house -- it does appear more heavily wooded, just as it looked in pictures made on the ground... so where's the creek, is my question? I can see it clearly alongside the driveway of the large house on the corner, then can't tell where it goes. Remember, the silver change in the warrant inventory was found by the creek.
    If you click on the topographical map, you can see the creek. It appears it is not in the Abaroa backyard.

    http://www.terraserver.microsoft.com...Lat=36.0401898


  12. #297
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by juliagoulia
    If you click on the topographical map, you can see the creek. It appears it is not in the Abaroa backyard.

    http://www.terraserver.microsoft.com...Lat=36.0401898
    Well heck that's not even close.


  13. #298
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBanker
    Well I just watched the coverage on WRAL at 11:00pm. The family (Janet's family) doesn't want to make any comments about Raven or the investigation. That kind of makes you wonder what they're thinking? If they felt he had nothing to do with this, they would want to express their support of him - but they didn't. Interesting...
    I honestly did notice this. You always expect the family to come out and say what a swell guy he was blah blah blah.
    Also, LE is still saying that this is not a random crime.


  14. #299
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,218
    About the location of the creek, it is stated in the search warrant inventory that the silver currency "was recovered beside the creek in front of the residence". Hopefully this information can help.

    "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi


  15. #300
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,169
    Not sure if anyone thought of this, but after following the Peterson case a bit, I know that a GPS tracking device was installed on Peterson's truck...

    After reading this story again from a may3 story
    "After police interviewed Raven Abaroa earlier on Thursday, they asked a judge for permission to search the vehicle for evidence a second time, the warrant said."

    I am betting that they installed something on his car IF they took it away.
    I wonder if they examined it on site or towed it away and brought it back??

    Hmmm


Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •