Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Jenifred is offline I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
    Quote Originally Posted by anneshirley
    Either they are trying to give him a sense of security or he really isn't a POI. or...I'm not quite understanding how that system works.
    Keep friends close and enemies closer. Hmmm.

And if Raven is actually with a member of Janet's family, I don't think if something breaks, they would try and hide him. And the police know where he is. It's not like he's unattended.

True. I can't imagine her family protecting him from the law if LE had proof that he was invovled.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!

Video of Family Interview

If this has already been posted I apologize. I am at work and don't have the time to catch up on all the posts since yesterday.

WRAL has an interview with Janet's family.
    Go to: http://www.wral.com/index.html It's under 'Featured Video'.
    It's titled 'Family Remembers Slain Durham Woman As Quiet, Graceful'.

Quote Originally Posted by curious1
    If this has already been posted I apologize. I am at work and don't have the time to catch up on all the posts since yesterday.

WRAL has an interview with Janet's family.
    Go to: http://www.wral.com/index.html It's under 'Featured Video'.
    It's titled 'Family Remembers Slain Durham Woman As Quiet, Graceful'.
    We've got it in the media thread, but thank you for posting it ... you never know when we've missed something.

Isn't it just heart-breaking to witness the family's grief. I feel so bad for them.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Sorry, I just saw that MR AG had it covered as he usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by curious1
    Sorry, I just saw that MR AG had it covered as he usually does.
    would you be able to send a link for that?

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    If I'm not mistaken, this following information and table was on Raven's web site but I found it at this Web site - Early Menominees.
    Thanks a bunch!! I've poked around on his sites a bit, but totally missed this.

would you be able to send a link for that?
    You can find it at post #3 on the MEDIA thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    I thought that too but we've also heard tonight that he might be staying with Janet's sister in Virginia. Has that been confirmed?
    If they don't fear any further violence from him, this could be their way of keeping him close.

Just a thought . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGraffix@mac.com
    If they don't fear any further violence from him, this could be their way of keeping him close.

Just a thought . . .
    Kaiden

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Kaiden
    Yeah, that too.

Kaiden
    I would think that they want to be as close to that baby as possible and would be willing to do anything to make sure they can be...including housing Raven. THat is, if they are even suspicious of him. Because they and LE are being so tight-lipped about it all, we don't know how they, the family, feel about Raven. I know some have posted ideas of how they may be feeling, but we haven't heard it directly from them...

I would think that they want to be as close to that baby as possible and would be willing to do anything to make sure they can be...including housing Raven. THat is, if they are even suspicious of him. Because they and LE are being so tight-lipped about it all, we don't know how they, the family, feel about Raven. I know some have posted ideas of how they may be feeling, but we haven't heard it directly from them...
    I can't imagine the turmoil and pain this family is suffering. I think they refused to discuss any particulars because honestly if they said anything Raven would leave.

And Raven would leave with Kaiden.

I can't imagine the turmoil and pain this family is suffering. I think they refused to discuss any particulars because honestly if they said anything Raven would leave.

And Raven would leave with Kaiden.
    Exactly. I think you completely summed it up. Why would they comment on Raven or on the situation. They want to keep Kaiden around them. I'm sure Janet would too.

I just reread this:

"Investigators seized a block of knives from the house, as well as a bear claw knife with a case and a Dodge Durango parked outside. "
    http://www.herald-sun.com/durham/4-603813.html

If the police truly seized this, meaning took it away to eexamine and not just examined it on site, then I wonder if they are tracking his movements and that is why he is driving his other vehicle?? I wonder if they have a GPS tracking device on any or all of their vehicles?

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast