SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Arrest Warrants for Tammy & Sidney Moorer

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24

Condolence Thread for Heather's Family
Please share your thoughts and prayers for the Elvis Family

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider
Delta Dawn - verified insider
JMS734 - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook
Heather Elvis Twitter
Heather Elvis Facebook
Heather Elvis Vine
Heather Elvis Picyou
Heather Elvis MySpace
Heather Elvis Pinterest
Heather Elvis Google+
Twicsy
Etsy
Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Zoomable map, also available in the Maps Media and Timeline thread:
https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-78.909302&spn=0.399381,0.910492&dg=feature

Thanks to Ghostwheel

The Rules

Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

And... No rumor, discuss only what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement. Heather's social media sites are allowed, but you can not discuss any posts other than hers.

TM and SM are now sleuthable, in conjunction with their arrests.

The Find Heather Facebook page is not allowed here and no discussion about it.

You can speculate but no out and out rumor, you can not for example say Heather may have been meeting someone because of drugs, or money etc. Not allowed.

Please continue here...

Just a reminder...

No name calling or name variations. We are a victim friendly site, this includes friends and family.

No bashing of anyone, no discussion about how someone looks, and please do not make fun of

the situation that the Moorers are in. This is all very serious and it does not help find Heather

which is what we are all about here.

TM & SM's family are not discussable

Minors are not discussable this includes TM's children

Pregnancy not discussable

The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Screenshot2014-02-23at15038PM_zps9d1923fc.png

Screenshot2014-02-23at34334PM_zps3a96d9c4.png

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points.

The red markers are the locations of the Indecent Exposure charges.

Please continue here.

Remember - NO DISCUSSION OF MINORS, NO PICTURES OF MINORS AND NO DISCUSSION OF RUMORS THAT DO NOT HAVE A BASE IN FACT. A link is needed to point us in a direction before speculation is allowed.

TM and SM are charged with murder, no one else is discussable as a person of interest or suspect.

Thanks,

Salem

This is a rough timeline and not at all complete. Underlined words and phrases are links to sources:

Mar 8, 1972: TM was born

Jan 14, 1976: SM was born

Dec 1982: TM's first trip to Walt Disney World, said she had not missed a year since

1990: TM graduated from Socastee High School

Jun 30, 1993: Heather was born

1995: SM graduated from Lord Berkeley Academy in Moncks Corner, SC

1997: SM's first trip to Walt Disney World

Mar 1998: SM and TM honeymooned on a cruise and a trip to Walt Disney World

1999: TM and SM visited Walt Disney World with SM's family

Dec 28, 2001: SM and TM were grantees of a deed to 0.84 acres in Socastee

Nov 18, 2002: SM and TM were grantors of a deed to 0.84 acre of land in Socastee

Dec 2006: The M family visited Walt Disney World

Sep 22, 2008: SM received photo credit in a news article about the plane crash that injured Travis Barker and DJ Adam in Augusta, GA

Sep 24, 2008: TM wrote on the Disboards that she was "with them" a couple of hours before the plane crash that injured Travis Barker and DJ Adam, and that she sold photos of them to the press

Dec 2008: The M family visited Walt Disney World

Mar 4-12, 2009: The M family visited Walt Disney World

Apr 23, 2008: TM wrote on the Disboards that she and SM owned their own companies, made a "#h%t(l@ad of money!" and lived in a huge house that she designed

Aug 22, 2009: The M family visited Walt Disney World

Sep 22, 2009: TM wrote on the Disboards that $300 was hard to come by at her house

Sep 28, 2009: SM was convicted of shoplifting

Oct 2, 2009: TM wrote on the Disboards that she'd lost her "Disney magic" because their December WDW trip was off; someone who was supposed to buy tickets through her didn't so she didn't have money for the trip

Dec 2009: The M family visited Walt Disney World

Aug 6, 2010: TM wrote on the Disboards that they went to Walt Disney World "once a year".

Sep 20, 2010: SM's business was placed on Angie's List

Apr 8, 2011: TM wrote on the Disboards that they had booked a Disney cruise to Hawaii

2011: Heather graduated from St James High School

Dec 12, 2011: SM, his father-in-law, and a neighbor were arrested after a physical altercation over a property line dispute

March 2012: The M family visited Walt Disney World

Jun 2012: The M family visited Walt Disney World for a Star Wars Weekend

Sep 2012: The M family spent five days at Walt Disney World

Sep 9-13, 2012: The M family took a four-day Disney cruise to the Bahamas

Oct 21, 2012: In a post on the Disboards, TM called SM's mother "the evil queen" and mentioned using Florida resident and military discounts when booking their Disney trips

Oct 23, 2012: TM wrote on the Disboards that SM had a culinary arts degree from J&W, and that he specialized in lighting and design

Oct 23, 2012: TM wrote on the Disboards about her "rock'n'roll" past, the origin of her "photography thing," and her association with the One Tree Hill TV show

Oct 26, 2012: TM wrote on the disboards that she and SM built their own house from their own drawings

Oct 28, 2012: TM wrote on the Disboards that walking on the beach hurt her "lawnmower foot".

Nov 8, 2012: TM wrote on the Disboards that she and SM had cut her "monstrous in-laws" out of their lives and were having their best year since 1997

<Nov 17 2012: Heather began working at the Tilted Kilt

Nov 24-Dec 8, 2012: The M family spent two weeks at Walt Disney World

2013:

Feb 4, 2013: TM wrote on the Disboards that the Ms had just returned from another Disney cruise, booked at the last minute

Mar 17: The M family visited Walt Disney World

Mar 24: Heather tweeted that she wanted to get a job as a Disney princess

Mar 25: Heather tweeted that she needed to be in Florida, couldn't stand the distance

Apr 22: Heather tweeted a picture of Mickey and Minnie rings and said she needed a man who needed them as much as she did

May 6: On the Disboards, TM offered a free photos shoot to anyone who donated at least $50 toward SM's fundraising goal for the Disney charity event in Jan 2014

May 14: Heather tweeted the price of a one-way ticket to Thailand

May 15: Heather tweeted that she regularly downgraded to guys who didn't deserve her

May 16: Heather tweeted song lyrics, "I was born to be the other woman&#8230;"

Jun 12: Heather tweeted song lyrics, "I gots a taste for men who're older&#8230;"

Jun 27: Heather began working at the House of Blues

Jul 7: Heather tweeted about her attraction to "the guy who builds things at my job"

Jul 10: Heather tweeted that "Sydney will be there" so she had to make an appearance, later tweeting that she was in too deep but watch her get deeper

Jul 24: Heather tweeted "prego my eggo"; after a friend reacted to this, Heather responded, "you know I kidddddd &#9829;"

Aug 30-Sept 4: The M family visited Walt Disney World

Sep 3: Heather tweeted that there was nothing for her in MB and she needed to go somewhere new

Sep 21: Heather tweeted that an angel and a devil fell in love and it didn't end well

Nov 5: Heather tweeted "66 days" on Twitter, and retweeted a tweet about "married fellas" cheating on or murdering their wives

Dec 4/5: Heather moved into the apartment with BW

Dec 16: The last time TE saw Heather

Tuesday, Dec 17:

&#8226; Heather picked up mail from her parents' house

&#8226; 4:18pm: Heather made a purchase at the Kangaroo gas station on Mr Joe White Avenue

&#8226; 4:34pm: Heather made a purchase at McDonalds off International Drive

&#8226; 7:00pm: Date with SS, age 21, of Murrells Inlet; dinner at a Mexican restaurant, driving around looking at Christmas lights

&#8226; 10:43pm: Heather texted TE a pic of herself driving SS's truck at Inlet Square Mall

Wednesday, Dec 18:

&#8226; <1:44am: SS dropped Heather off at her apartment, said she didn't answer any calls during their date, she was in a good mood but tired, not crying or upset

&#8226; 1:44am: Heather called her roommate BW, who was away on Christmas break, said she had a great time on her date but was crying and upset after call from SM

1:53-2:09am: Ten posts were made to Heather's Tumblr

&#8226; 2:00am: Calls/texts between Heather's and SM's phones began per LE

&#8226; 3:41am: Last communication on Heather's phone per TE, at PTL

&#8226; 6:00am: Last calls/texts between Heather's and SM's phones per LE

Thursday, Dec 19:

&#8226; <7:00pm: Heather's locked car was found abandoned at Peachtree Landing; her purse and cell phone were not inside

&#8226; 7:00pm: TE repeatedly tried to call Heather, but her phone went directly to voice mail

&#8226; 11:10pm: TE filed a missing person report

Friday, Dec 20:

&#8226; A search was conducted by LE on the Waccamaw River with a dive team, helicopters and boats

&#8226; 4:00pm Heather didn't show up for work at the Tilted Kilt

&#8226; SM told LE he hadn't seen Heather since October, said he last spoke to her by phone on the 18th and told her to quit calling him

Dec 24: Cue Center asked boaters and fishermen to help search for Heather

Dec 29: CUE Center, helicopters, and volunteers conducted a search for Heather

Dec 31: TE posted a sorrowful message on Find Heather Elvis about Heather

2014:

Jan 3-5: Volunteers were asked to join in searches for Heather over the weekend

Jan 4: Volunteers set up a tip tent near the swing bridge on Dick Pond Road

Jan 10: Volunteers set up a tip tent near Heather's apartment

Jan 11-12: Cue Center conducted a weekend search for Heather

Jan 11: SM participated in a half marathon at Walt Disney World

Jan 17: Article written by TE was published by xojane

Jan 28: WB and GS were arrested and charged with obstructing justice resulting from misleading Facebook posts and searches and interviews without LE approval

Feb 4: TE reported to LE that two men in a black Jeep drove by his place of business and yelled at him, &#8220;We already have Heather, [Heather's sister] is next&#8221;

Feb 6: SM reported to LE that someone in a light-colored truck fired two shots at his vehicle on Ocean Highway

Feb 20: SM reported to LE that two men in a white truck pointed a shotgun at him in a parking lot on Kings Highway

Feb 20: TM complained about harassment on her FB page, threatening to file charges "against everyone we possibly can"

Friday, Feb 21:

&#8226; 7:30am: LE executed search warrants at the Moorer home; SM and TM were arrested, each on charges of Obstruction of Justice and two counts of Indecent Exposure

&#8226; 8:50am: TM was booked into the J Reuben Long Detention Center

&#8226; 11:00am: SM was booked into the J Reuben Long Detention Center

Feb 22: Bond hearings were held and bonds were set at $20,000 each; TM posted bond but holds were placed on both pending additional charges

Feb 23: SM and TM were charged with kidnapping Heather

Feb 24: SM and TM were charged with Heather's murder

Feb 26: TM was reportedly moved to the Georgetown County Detention Center

Feb 27-28: LE staged a forensic reenactment and search at PTL and the Waccamaw River

bringing this over:

I wonder if Heather & Sidney were in touch during the trip... TM finds out.... it would certainly explain a burst of energy. bc you're so right, heck, a trip to the grocery with one kid wears me out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Could someone explain to me about telephoneactivity.com? Are those actual phone calls from that particular phone listed as "reference"?

I was wishing the Solicitor hadn't said probably no death penalty out loud...but now I think he may have said it to throw in the "probably". The M's went to sleep that Thursday night and were arrested Friday morning. After that,they kept waking up to charges that kept getting more serious.I think the Solicitor is sending the M's a message..... Maybe I will and maybe I won't. Sit in your cells and wonder what I'll do next. :jail: I think that SM is very used to being told what to do and when to do it. TM...not so. She controlled everyone and everything in her world. Now she can't even control when she eats and takes a shower. And just when she was getting her bearings...they move her. She is clueless and powerless as to what each day could bring.

I am not sure exactly what deal could be offered to SM if he confessed. According to this, someone charged with murder, in Sc can be sentenced to 30 years to life/DP. It is the jury who decides during the penalty phase. There is also no early release. There is no 1st degree or 2nd degree murder. Just murder.

Kidnapping is punishable up to 30 years, unless the victim was killed.

http://www.mannixlawfirm.com/PDF/MandatorySentencing.pdf

Even if SM pleaded guilty, went through the penalty phase, the jury could still sentence him to LWOP, right?

I find it interesting how SC does not have a separate murder category for LWOP/DP cases. I feel like many of us have assumed they would both get LWOP if found guilty, but that is not a given. Of course with the other charges, they would spend rest of their lives behind bars, but I think it would bother a lot of people if they technically only got 30 years for Heather's actual murder.

Could someone explain to me about telephoneactivity.com? Are those actual phone calls from that particular phone listed as "reference"?

I tried my own cell number and the listings under the Reference tab are gibberish to me. Nothing there that I recognize.

I was wishing the Solicitor hadn't said probably no death penalty out loud...but now I think he may have said it to throw in the "probably". The M's went to sleep that Thursday night and were arrested Friday morning. After that,they kept waking up to charges that kept getting more serious.I think the Solicitor is sending the M's a message..... Maybe I will and maybe I won't. Sit in your cells and wonder what I'll do next. :jail: I think that SM is very used to being told what to do and when to do it. TM...not so. She controlled everyone and everything in her world. Now she can't even control when she eats and takes a shower. And just when she was getting her bearings...they move her. She is clueless and powerless as to what each day could bring.
I have to disagree as she now has an attorney telling her everything is going to be fine and he will find a way to get her acquitted. ;) This isn't a pleasant experience for her at all, but she probably believes him as much as she believed in the world of ole' Walt D. Plus I think we will see her being one of those clients overly involved with her law team. She is still calling some shots.

SC laws:

http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/summaryCourtBenchBook/HTML/OffensesE.htm

MURDER

Exempt Felony

Code §16-3-10
CDR Code 116

Elements Of The Offense:

That the accused unlawfully killed another, and

That the killing was committed with malice aforethought.

Note:

Malice aforethought is the willful doing of an illegal act without just cause and with a previously formed intention to commit such act. A killing may be with malice aforethought although it is conceived and executed at the same time.

Malice aforethought may be inferred from reckless disregard of human life.

If malice aforethought is committed in the execution of an unlawful act, all participants are guilty.

Penalty:

Death, by imprisonment for life, or by a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment for 30 years to life. §16-3-20.

sbm

imo, the ONLY way she was a victim was bc her hubby cheated. have you read her sm posts?

I am in no way saying TM is innocent. I say victim only in that SM cheated on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In reference to the BBM above: First, the charges of the IE as stated with "malicious intent", I believe. Second, TM posted some pretty vile comments on social media, thereby cooking her own goose.

Sometimes the ones that think they are orchestrating get caught up behind the band, iykwim?

IE with malicious intent? I didn't read that. Thank you. I would take that to mean the IE was connected to the crime which still to me means it was likely not sex but possibly changing into and out of clothes that may have DNA from the crime on them.

Yes TM said terrible things. I don't think she is innocent but I beleive she had her word turned upside down by SM's infidelity. Does not excuse her actions and if convicted I hope they both get the max allowed by law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else think this case may turn out to be rather basic? Twists and turns, yes, but some of the theories being posted are like this case will be remembered in the same way that the Donner party is remembered. Maybe they aren&#8217;t serial killers, maybe there isn&#8217;t a snuff film, etc. I think it&#8217;s most likely Heather was killed and disposed of in a horrible yet "ordinary" way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie