New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Discuss the current news here (and the same rules apply)

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said they have executed search warrants in the disappearance of Holly Bobo.

On Friday morning, the TBI said they executed the warrants at various locations in connection with the case. No other details, including locations, were released.

"To say we have a suspect in this case would be premature. We have been working leads on this case which led to the search warrant executions," TBI Executive Officer Illana T. Tate said in an email statement.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24851749/tbi-executes-search-warrants-in-holly-bobo-disappearance

Hollyes' case map

Amandareckonwith's case file

thread #1 Holly Bobo breaking news/search warrants

Hoping today, is the day, that We Know that Holly is home~

pulling up my chair

Have other people been named in MSM re Holly? I know ZA is in custody and his property being searched. Anyone else? TIA

dang.. I am seeing SNOW down there... bet that is not helping in the search process. (in Michigan we would just strap on some snow shoes and drive on but I know this is not Michigan lol)

Have other people been named in MSM re Holly? I know ZA is in custody and his property being searched. Anyone else? TIA

Nope except for his family. Mother Cindy ; brother Dylan.

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 33s

TBI no longer searching on Adams Ln property. We are now able to get a closer look. #HollyBobo

pic.twitter.com/Loc8NzuFU8

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 33s

TBI no longer searching on Adams Ln property. We are now able to get a closer look. #HollyBobo

pic.twitter.com/Loc8NzuFU8

Can you please post the link so we can see the picture. TIA

I guess that's it for the searches. No Holly :(

Can you please post the link so we can see the picture. TIA

I guess that's it for the searches. No Holly :(

Bh0kC1MIcAAnzrq.jpg

TBI no longer searching on Adams Ln property. We are now able to get a closer look.

https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley/status/440547969801408512/photo/1

EricaParsons News ‏@EricaPNews 8m
RT @WSMVCarley: TBI no longer searching on Adams Ln property. We are now able to get a closer look. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/fK0WJXC3hP

With all of he arrests last night of people in connection with ZA, LE has been busy! Hoping Holly is found soon!

Could ZA be connected to Heather Sullivan's case? I'm hearing he is connected to another case but not via MSM, well from local news on tv being reported by locals.

This is from 2011

http://www.newser.com/story/116925/holly-bobos-kidnapper-may-have-struck-before.html

I think my question has been asked before regarding HS's near kidnapping...

I wonder if she was able to get a close enough look at her accoster's face to be able to identify the perp...

I wonder if she has been able to ID ZA...

And... if so... Maybe this has been tacked on to the existing charges for ZA?

Just a thought...

any word on the other searches of other properties as alleged by Cindy Adams in her interview linked upthread? The ones Mrs. Adams claims no one is making as big a deal about as the search at her son's property? Are those searches complete as well or still ongoing?

I gotta be out and about for a bit...but I am checking in often on mobile. Thank y'all for highlighting info for those of us that can't be following as closely as we would like. You guys are the best!
Holly...Come Home!

Are we sure these search warrants relate to Holly's disappearance and not his drug issues?

Someone slap me. I'm skeptical now. Maybe he had a meth lab going.

any word on the other searches of other properties as alleged by Cindy Adams in her interview linked upthread? The ones Mrs. Adams claims no one is making as big a deal about as the search at her son's property? Are those searches complete as well or still ongoing?

the weather looks really bad there.. idk I would think they would wait a bit :twocents: I would further hazard a guess that they are not done there:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni